Fabolous- Black and Yellow Remix?

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Just heard this on Hot 97 about 20min ago when i was on my way back from the gym but i can't find it anywhere online. anybody happen to have it?[/color] 
nerd.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Just heard this on Hot 97 about 20min ago when i was on my way back from the gym but i can't find it anywhere online. anybody happen to have it?[/color] 
nerd.gif

If it's not an OFFICIAL remix, I don't want to hear it. Tired of all these +##@%* rapping over this *#++. They don't even play this on the Chicagoland radio station (believe it or not).

If it's not an OFFICIAL remix, I don't want to hear it. Tired of all these +##@%* rapping over this *#++. They don't even play this on the Chicagoland radio station (believe it or not).

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

If it's not an OFFICIAL remix, I don't want to hear it. Tired of all these +##@%* rapping over this *#++.

this.. 
especially mad corny if you trying to reword the hook into different colors.

Just flow over it, and be creative on the hook.

I.E. Tyga.
pimp.gif

If it's not an OFFICIAL remix, I don't want to hear it. Tired of all these +##@%* rapping over this *#++.

this.. 

I.E. Tyga.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

this.. 

I.E. Tyga.
pimp.gif

I was just talkin about this to me friend the other day. Sick of all the videos/songs coming out with all these stupid colors. Using the same flow, and everything just changing the words.

this.. 

I.E. Tyga.
pimp.gif

I was just talkin about this to me friend the other day. Sick of all the videos/songs coming out with all these stupid colors. Using the same flow, and everything just changing the words.

this.. 

I.E. Tyga.
pimp.gif

This

this.. 

I.E. Tyga.
pimp.gif

This

Back
Top Bottom