|||--- Fabolous Feat Jeremih "It's My Time" & "All My Ladies" (VIDEO PREMIERE) ---|||

Joined Sep 25, 2004
OH wow. That Video was Fireeeeeee
and that All My Ladies sounding right

@ Fab snuffing dude

Joined Sep 16, 2004
FinesseSosa wrote: [hr][/hr] OH wow. That Video was Fireeeeeee

I definitely gotta watch this video is Sos saying its fire

Joined Jan 4, 2009
...Never really liked thatsong but i expected a good video...guess i thought wrong
but dat darkskin broad wit the big titties

All My Ladies

Joined Sep 25, 2004
Originally Posted by yungmatt

FinesseSosa wrote: [hr][/hr] OH wow. That Video was Fireeeeeee

I definitely gotta watch this video is Sos saying its fire

but nah i like what they did with it.made it seem like a mini !!* movie trailer of some sort. shoulda had Jeremih in it though

that darkskin broad with the biddies and pretty face look good as hell

Joined May 25, 2006
DOPE.

i just wish jeremih got exposure on the vid ( pause )
and that All My Ladies was on a separate video.
it's too fire and Keri is on it...

he prob gonna regret not puttin it as a separate single ala Fat Joe with The Incredible.

Joined Nov 5, 2005
video was dope IMO. is this like a preview to the loso's way movie thats supposed to come out? and that song with r. les is dope that beat is crazy, leslieis a music genius

Joined Nov 27, 2005
prolly timing issues with not puttig him in the video..i kno he doing shows and just shot his own video....preview for it came out yesterday..but on the otherhand...fab has been getting a lil more animated....good stuff los

Joined Jul 15, 2006
Not really feeling either track. Lyrics sound stripped down that a muh...the visuals for the project looks like its gone be better than the music.

Ole girl with the massive mammaries

Joined Jan 29, 2007
Looks like RL finally did something right
..Fab on autotune is a no nothough...Loso's Way should be

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
Joined Jun 26, 2002
I actually liked this video, they should've had Jeremih in it. Only reasons I could think was he wasn't available for the video or they rather his 1stlook be "Birthday Sex". I don't care if "All MyLadies" was at the end he BETTER do a video for that joint ala Hov for "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" at the end of "Change The Game".

gabegrams

Banned
Joined Sep 27, 2002
So should this be considered the "1st Single" considering the "Rise to Power" concept ?

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now