|||--- Fabolous Feat Jeremih "It's My Time" & "All My Ladies" (VIDEO PREMIERE) ---|||

A snippet of "All My Ladies" @ the end
pimp.gif

OH wow. That Video was Fireeeeeee
pimp.gif
and that All My Ladies sounding right
pimp.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
@ Fab snuffing dude

indifferent.gif
...Never really liked thatsong but i expected a good video...guess i thought wrong
but dat darkskin broad wit the big *******
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

All My Ladies
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by yungmatt

FinesseSosa wrote:
OH wow. That Video was Fireeeeeee
pimp.gif
and that All My Ladies sounding right
pimp.gif
eek.gif

I definitely gotta watch this video is Sos saying its fire
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but nah i like what they did with it.made it seem like a mini !!* movie trailer of some sort. shoulda had Jeremih in it though

that darkskin broad with the biddies and pretty face look good as hell
smh.gif

DOPE.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i just wish jeremih got exposure on the vid ( pause )
and that All My Ladies was on a separate video.
it's too fire and Keri is on it...

he prob gonna regret not puttin it as a separate single ala Fat Joe with The Incredible.

video was dope IMO. is this like a preview to the loso's way movie thats supposed to come out? and that song with r. les is dope that beat is crazy, leslieis a music genius

prolly timing issues with not puttig him in the video..i kno he doing shows and just shot his own video....preview for it came out yesterday..but on the otherhand...fab has been getting a lil more animated....good stuff los

Not really feeling either track. Lyrics sound stripped down that a muh...the visuals for the project looks like its gone be better than the music.

Ole girl with the massive mammaries
eek.gif

Looks like RL finally did something right
laugh.gif
..Fab on autotune is a no nothough...Loso's Way should be
pimp.gif

I actually liked this video, they should've had Jeremih in it. Only reasons I could think was he wasn't available for the video or they rather his 1stlook be "Birthday Sex". I don't care if "All MyLadies" was at the end he BETTER do a video for that joint ala Hov for "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" at the end of "Change The Game".

So should this be considered the "1st Single" considering the "Rise to Power" concept ?

Back
Top Bottom