FABOLOUS IN RED/WHT 10'S............. SAMPLE??

I KNOW THE PAIR THAT RELEASED A FEW YRS BACK HAD THE RED AND GREY CHECKERED PATTERN.......BUT THESE DNT!! 
indifferent.gif
.....SAMPLE???
nerd.gif

fabolous-bottles-and-js-bbq-08.jpg

fabolous-bottles-and-js-bbq-07.jpg

Could be or his own personal pair...
Either way, aren't a lot of 10's dropping next year?

Correct me if I'm wrong but Wasn't fab notorious for rocking fakes? also nothing says bad +%* like wearing shorts that go down to your ankles
sick.gif

I think these are the samples of the 2005
White/varsity red/steel greys which had
Red nubuck and a black
Jumpman on the outsole.
But the released version got revised
with red/grey checkered sockliner,
Red smooth leather upper instead of
Nubuck and the jumpman was just red
like the outsole.

I saw a lot of comments on sites when that pic was posted

Fab gets Jordan's free and early, so I wouldn't assume they were fake like a lot of dudes would

Lol @ random skeezer ... Doubt these are samples though, could just be a pair from a few years ago. Can't wait to see early releases of the Chicago 10's!!!!!

Someone wit som twitter juice should ask him,
laugh.gif
at asking info on socks they're red socks

Originally Posted by brooklyn2philly

I KNOW THE PAIR THAT RELEASED A FEW YRS BACK HAD THE RED AND GREY CHECKERED PATTERN.......BUT THESE DNT!! 
indifferent.gif
.....SAMPLE???
nerd.gif

Those tongues on Fabo's pair seem way too high....I have a DS pair and I dont think my tongues are that tall

Not 100% sure

I don't think his tongue is high ... it's just not laced all the way to the top, so it's not pushed back like it is in the picture above. Sure, Fab doesn't make the forbes list every year ... but I'm confident when I say, he has enough money to not have to wear fakes.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by brooklyn2philly

indifferent.gif
.....SAMPLE???
nerd.gif

Those tongues on Fabo's pair seem way too high....I have a DS pair and I dont think my tongues are that tall

Not 100% sure
damn i forgot how raw these were.  I only wore mine once lol might need to break these babies out.

Its never the money issue, some of these dudes dont have the knowledge that we do, and most of em have someone that buys all their clothes, some of these variants are looking close to the real thing, i kno ya c whats going on in the concord thread

I vaguely remember the samples having a different liner than the released version. Not 100% sure though. I'm sure those pics are somewhere in the archives..

Faaaaakeeeeee... or that's what im guessing haha. i've never heard of a sample of the 10's with the black/white checkers. and like everyone else is saying the tongue looks waaay too high. but who knows, i might be wrong :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom