Fabolous List His Top 5 All Time (Includes Eminem In His List)

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Can't see the vid? On my phone what his list look like.

B.I.G
PAC
JAY
Big Daddy Kane/ Rakim
Eminem

I don't see it being a problem that Em is in his top 5. I'm sure Em is in a lot of people's top 5(me being one of them people.) I just think overall he is one of the best to do it.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Can't see the vid? On my phone what his list look like.

Dylan, Dylan, Dylan, Eminem & Dylan

Spoiler [+]
Big, Pac, Eminem, Jay, Big Daddy Kane/Rakim,  

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Surprised he didn't list NaS as one...
im not...i would of been surprised if he was listed on there
i dont see alot of artist that name him as one of their favorites

No nas?
nerd.gif
eyes.gif

Em though
smokin.gif

Another thread where everyone gets hurt over someone ELSE's opinion.

Whenever someone makes these top 5 lists it's really just another way of saying their "favorite 5".

stop crying.
Also...these lists are usually politically driven. Case in point...BIG and Pac are usually going to be on every rappers list. They feel like they have to say that. Rakim is from the "golden era of hip hop" so most dudes feel obligated to mention them as well. Jay is his boy and is from Brooklyn...he HAS to say that.

So that's 3 that he almost "had" to say. Like it or not...Nas is NOT in that category of people that "have to be mentioned" yet. Maybe that'll change 10 years from now or whenever he dies but it is what it is. Neither is Jay...but I already explained why Fab likely mentioned his name.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Whenever someone makes these top 5 lists it's really just another way of saying their "favorite 5".

stop crying.

Also...these lists are usually politically driven. Case in point...BIG and Pac are usually going to be on every rappers list. They feel like they have to say that. Rakim is from the "golden era of hip hop" so most dudes feel obligated to mention them as well. Jay is his boy and is from Brooklyn...he HAS to say that.

So that's 3 that he almost "had" to say. Like it or not...Nas is NOT in that category of people that "have to be mentioned" yet. Maybe that'll change 10 years from now or whenever he dies but it is what it is. Neither is Jay...but I already explained why Fab likely mentioned his name.
Nas has been in that category since he dropped Illmatic. 

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

Originally Posted by Im Not You

stop crying.

Nas has been in that category since he dropped Illmatic. 

OK...I'm certain you just read what you wanted to read and just missed the entire point.
I simply said...that he gave the POLITICALLY CORRECT list with Jay being there as his "that's my guy" post. On a politically correct list...Nas is NOT going to be mentioned over Nas/Pac/Rakim.

What's so hard to understand about that? I didn't ask you for your personal opinion on where Nas is. 

How are ya'll feelings hurt about that man's opinion?

He only had 5 choices. Maybe Nas is #6 to him.

NT is the only place I've ever been where Nas is viewed as the omnipotent MC. Like if Nas ain't in your top 3, you don't know hip hop.

I respect Nas but he ain't in my top 5 either. I appreciate a certain amount of charisma, as well as wordplay and wit. That isn't really Nas' lane. Maybe there are just traits that those other rappers possess that Fab appreciates that Nas might not have.

Back
Top Bottom