Fabolous Speaks On Mixtape & Why Joe Budden Isn't On It

7 min into this dry @+% interview, he talks about buttons if anybody wants to skip directly to that part.
the next mood music tape will have fab
tinc3 will have buttons

from the 7 min mark the vid is
laugh.gif

I'm mad that Joe wasn't on it, him and Fab always have crazy chemistry. Fab went crazy on Mood Muzik 3. I'm laughin at Joe gettin mad that he held the tape and waited for Nicki to get on. We need a Joe Budden Gangsta Grillz

Should've asked why Jadakiss wasn't on the tape. He said Jada sending a verse was one of the reasons for the "delay".

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

I'm mad that Joe wasn't on it, him and Fab always have crazy chemistry. Fab went crazy on Mood Muzik 3. I'm laughin at Joe gettin mad that he held the tape and waited for Nicki to get on. We need a Joe Budden Gangsta Grillz

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Should've asked why Jadakiss wasn't on the tape. He said Jada sending a verse was one of the reasons for the "delay".
Cuz DAT *#$%% WAS LYIN!

Somebody just tell me why he said Budden aint on it I aint bothering to press play(mixtape playing right now too). He should explain why he let most of the features on this tape come so weak/ruin songs.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Cuz DAT *#$%% WAS LYIN!

Somebody just tell me why he said Budden aint on it I aint bothering to press play(mixtape playing right now too). He should explain why he let most of the features on this tape come so weak/ruin songs.
I didnt watch this video but when he was on Ustream with Budden, Budden said they were supposed to meet up somewhere and Fab never called him or something along those lines. And we asked him where Jada's verse was and he didnt give a direct answer, he just said that he would want him to be on Tinc3.

they aint had a group together, they just murked Dj Clue tapes and gave themselves a nickname

triangle offense
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

man they was plannin an album and everything... it was definitely a group...

they should at least do a mixtape together... paul cain dont have to b involved...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom