[| -- Fabolous x DJ Drama: There Is No Competition 2 (The Funeral Service) 2010 -- |]

Mixtape is dope...as long as you don't compare it to TINC1. It's not touching Tinc1 with the empire state building. Dope nonetheless.

Originally Posted by 22 Rather Unique 22

Why do !+@@#* like FINESSESOSA stay hatin' on Fab's music, yet still be checkin' for him?
laugh.gif
You said i stay hating. Fab is one of my favorite artist prolly of all time that dont mean imma
pimp.gif
eek.gif
everything he does. That would be D-riding...

TINC1 is a mixtape classic forever. The %+$+ is in my whip CD player now. Just keep it 100. You know you disspointed in this too
laugh.gif
. How am i hating my dude?

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

these %@%@+@ already saying its garbage and its only been out for an hour and a half.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
This NT I didn't expect anything different... you know its hard to have form own opinion on here.  Not saying criticism is warranted but its a lil premature... ALL of us bumping this sh-- from behind cpu speakers... get a way better appeciation for certain tracks inside the whip.

I'd give it 7/10 definitely no way close to TINC1 but its not a throwaway either. Im more surprised Fab didn't rap over an Jay beats... I was certain he was gon rap over D.O.A or On To The Next

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by 22 Rather Unique 22

Why do !+@@#* like FINESSESOSA stay hatin' on Fab's music, yet still be checkin' for him?
laugh.gif
You said i stay hating. Fab is one of my favorite artist prolly of all time that dont mean imma
pimp.gif
eek.gif
everything he does. That would be D-riding...

TINC1 is a mixtape classic forever. The %+$+ is in my whip CD player now. Just keep it 100. You know you disspointed in this too
laugh.gif
. How am i hating my dude?
You always say that FAB is one of your favorite artists, but you never praise any of his material except for TINC1. What else do you like from him?

its cool always good to hear new music thats pretty much it lol. But other news Joeys hoppin on the Beamer,Benz or Bentley beat next

whats the sample for Exhibit F, also whats the name of the songs with other artist rappin over that beat.

one day i tuned into the radio for a quick sec. ( 1st time in years
laugh.gif
) and i heard that same beat with cassidy and i think joel ortiz

any info?

Back
Top Bottom