Fabolous - "Young OG" - Kanye "On Site" sample

Joined Jul 11, 2006

ehhhh as i said in the kanye thread, there's a reason kanye used the sample in a limited capacity

this looped up soul sample ****'s been boring for years

gllahone84

Banned
Joined Jul 10, 2011
This >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> whatever Kanye was trying to do with On Site. 

Rather hear a boring looped up soul sample than lasers shooting. 

meek meals

Banned
Joined Jul 18, 2012
I like this

Don't know why Fab isn't . . . bigger, pause 

Still wish Kanye did something with this sample, even if he "regressed" to his CD/LR/Grad days, just so we could get those classic Ye drum chops

Last edited:
Joined Aug 2, 2008
whatever Kanye was trying to do with On Site. 

Rather hear a boring looped up soul sample than lasers shooting. 
On Sight is like when you play Laser Tag and you spend the entire time trying to figure out how to get your gun working.

Joined Mar 30, 2010
Track is cool, Fab is always decent

I wish Kanye actually did make this beat though, because the drums would've been 10x better

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now