Face Products... Vol. For Males..?

I am looking for a good product I can use to get my face smooth.

I do not have acne at all, just the small bumps. I am looking to make my face look fresh and very smooth.

What do you use? Neutrogena? etc..?

Your obviously new here, NTers don't use face products they rub dirt on their faces and shave with machetes.

51371DWKXCL._SL500_AA280_PIbundle-3,TopRight,0,0_AA280_SH20_.jpg

/thread

I used to get bumps under my chin when i grew out my nappy freeway & the itched like hell... These joints kill all that... 1 or 2 a day & im gravy

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

/thread

I used to get bumps under my chin when i grew out my nappy freeway & the itched like hell... These joints kill all that... 1 or 2 a day & im gravy
I used those for a while but it stopped working, i use the Acne Free stuff now its kinda like proactive. well exactly like proactive just buy themin stores.

but you said you dont have acne so Oxy pads would be fine

/thread

yo I got that on my desk right now
laugh.gif

I stopped using them a min ago though, baby face FTW!
smokin.gif

eek.gif

Acne built up an immunity? Thems the maximum strength joints too
laugh.gif

I thank God ereyday i never had acne before

yo I got that on my desk right now
laugh.gif

I stopped using them a min ago though, baby face FTW!
smokin.gif

You ole pre-pubescent in the face type boy
laugh.gif

You don't know my struggle like Boosie u ole lite skinned just born baby face _ Just wait til that facial hair start comin in...

eek.gif

Acne built up an immunity? Thems the maximum strength joints too
laugh.gif

I thank God ereyday i never had acne before

That *+!! was a blower going through high school
smh.gif
mad.gif

I am glad that phaze of my life is over.

bLaZ3n wrote:
I am looking for a good product I can use to get my face smooth.

I do not have acne at all, just the small bumps. I am looking to make my face look fresh and very smooth.

What do you use? Neutrogena? etc..?

- i dont know your race, but a lot of the popular over the counter face products dont work well with black skin.

- try Cetaphil to start off, from my eperience its the smoothest non abrasive face cleanser ive used. ive used Noxema for years, now all i use is Cetaphil.

cetaphil1.jpeg

Originally Posted by maxi320

Original Noxema. Simple, and makes ur face feel fresh.

only problem with Noxema like some other products is that over time your face gets used to them and they stop working.....also noxema lightens your face overtime

OP try this website. Look under their forums. A lot of good information regarding acne, acne scars, bumps, oily skin (etc.) www.acne.org

Has helped me get over my acne/scars/bumps. Now my face is baby smooth.
smile.gif

/thread

How do you use them?

You just put them on your skin and leave it? or do you wipe it on your face?

i use anthonys for men....its 20 bucks and lasts you about 2 months....its awesome and has limeted ingrediats.

Back
Top Bottom