Facebook Buys Instagram For 1 Billion Dollars...

Originally Posted by calibeebee

damn I liked instagram too, they better not make any changes

Seriously, I don't have FB and have no problem deleting Instagram if they +@*$ with it.

Originally Posted by cap1229

!@%# I hate zuckerburg and Facebook and now they taking over this %+#* so it will be public domain and archived and searchable. Hate him.
Care to elaborate why? Curious. I'm assuming you had/have a facebook account...

Lol Mark is thinking YOLO. !%@@ thats a lot of money for a camera add on.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by Kramer

I honestly thought when g+ came out everyone would hop on it and leave FB the same way everyone left myspace for FB. Kinda sad it didn't cause I think g+ is awesome even though I only have like 5 friends on it
The thing is, social networking has nearly reached an apex. Google is honestly like 5-6 years too late on this supposed mass exodus of FB. Had G+ came out in around 05, there's
no telling how much they could have cut into FB's advancement. Unless Google figures out a way to have holograms pop up in people's homes, G+ will continue to be the slight

novelty project that it seems to be.

Project Glass
that wouldnt dethrone Fb at all. if anything, they'll probably partner with FB so that facebook is available on the glasses. Google is in its own lane and doing things that Fb wouldnt even try to do. 

Betttterrrr for my business!...now google will easily pick up all the photography I post through instagram...love it....people who hate FB are doing it wrong and need to delete all those crap friends that annoy them, that'll make the experience better...how can you hate a database that only show you what the people you are already supposed to know are doing, must mean you hate your friends too...

Originally Posted by trak1sh

Originally Posted by secretzofwar

Zuck's the man. Next up: Twitter?!?

I remember last year Facebook tried to buy Twitter but they declined. 
I could see a $30-$40B deal...then maybe Twitter would be interested. 

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

How can an app, that doesnt have advertisements, be worth $1 billion?? I just dont understand

It's all about the users. As long as there are users, then Facebook can try and add ads in some sort of way. Adds will pay tons just to get exposed to all these people.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Betttterrrr for my business!...now google will easily pick up all the photography I post through instagram...love it....people who hate FB are doing it wrong and need to delete all those crap friends that annoy them, that'll make the experience better...how can you hate a database that only show you what the people you are already supposed to know are doing, must mean you hate your friends too...

same here as well. Gonna have to upload my entire Flickr photostream on there. By the way, follow me @justforsneaks07

Originally Posted by justforsneaks

same here as well. Gonna have to upload my entire Flickr photostream on there. By the way, follow me @justforsneaks07

See this is what I'm against.
ohwell.gif
I get and understand that you want exposure for your business but it's taking the integrity out of what the app was made for and killing it slowly. I know technology is always improving but things should be separate to allow for spontaneous @#%% to still happen. I've seen some beautiful shots taken on ppls iPhones and a filter here or there was used but it's still a quick snap for the moment.

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

Originally Posted by calibeebee

damn I liked instagram too, they better not make any changes

Seriously, I don't have FB and have no problem deleting Instagram if they +@*$ with it.
This, but I'm sure Zuckerberg is gonna find a way to throw ads in/ make changes to instagram and I'll go right 
back to not having anything.

Originally Posted by justforsneaks

See this is what I'm against.
ohwell.gif
I get and understand that you want exposure for your business but it's taking the integrity out of what the app was made for and killing it slowly. I know technology is always improving but things should be separate to allow for spontaneous @#%% to still happen. I've seen some beautiful shots taken on ppls iPhones and a filter here or there was used but it's still a quick snap for the moment.
Like in one of previous posts someone just wrote, I won't be surprised if they throw instagram filters as a feature for your Facebook profile pic. 

Woulda sold with the quickness and Zuck can do whatever he wants with it.

!@%# I hate zuckerburg and Facebook and now they taking over this %+#* so it will be public domain and archived and searchable. Hate him.

uhhh its already public domain and searchable..whats your instagram name

Back
Top Bottom