Facebook fan pages are getting ridiculous, vol. "Getting Hugged Without Asking"

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

nothing was worse than farmville
People begging for windows for their mansion
smh.gif

This is all new to me. I never knew all of this was going on on Facebook. and I just got a facebook page a few days ago. I guess I have a lot to learn about Facebook

The only one of these things I was in was "I bet (my community college) can get more fans than UW and WSU
laugh.gif

Left it afte like 2 days though. Right now I got NO Hornets, Yoga pants, Carlton Banks, Derrick Rose, and Nike Basketball

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

its always the girls with the most nonsense going on in their life that join a fan page about being to grown for haters and livin life for God type %*!!...

then in a few hours she has a status up about some BS that her bird !@@ friends all co-sign....

i swear i have a love/hate for this one girl i'm friends with...i love it cuz she's always in some BS that i laugh at i hate it cuz of her bird !@@ friends and she's ALWAYS in my damn feed for something dumb like these fan pages...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Its true though. I'm glad at least she recognizes this

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by badmoonRison

Your avy is priceless man
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But yea all that pages crap is annoying. Thats all I see on my news feed. A lot of them are true though
laugh.gif

moz-screenshot-4.png
I couldn't read the thread w/o looking at it
laugh.gif
Some of them are true but others are
eyes.gif

I think Ive got friends that are fans of over 1,000 pages. It's getting ridiculous, just a movement by 14 year olds that got out of hand. 
But some of them are hella funny at the same time. 

there is one for pretty much anything.. Some of them are good ones but alot of them are pretty damn obnoxious.

this is the only one im a fan of "I dont care about your farm, or your fish, or your park, or your mafia!!!" just to let em kno idgaf about fan pages. 
laugh.gif

Some people join stuff that says "I hate ____" or "I love _____" and it's always something that nobody wouldn't hate/love

For Example, some crap like "I hate when my gf/bf cheats on me" or "I love finding money on the floor!!"

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

i dont f with facebook anymore
its slowly becoming another myspace but for apple fanboys
Truth. females updating there status every hour acknowledging their imaginary haters
mad.gif

Some of those fan pages give me a good
laugh.gif
though. I can't front.

one of em went along the lines of "Stop saying M.O.B. when you get neither
roll.gif
" <-- so true with some of my friends that are still in HS

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

i dont f with facebook anymore
its slowly becoming another myspace but for apple fanboys
roll.gif
the hell do they have to do with each other?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

its always the girls with the most nonsense going on in their life that join a fan page about being to grown for haters and livin life for God type %*!!...

then in a few hours she has a status up about some BS that her bird !@@ friends all co-sign....

i swear i have a love/hate for this one girl i'm friends with...i love it cuz she's always in some BS that i laugh at i hate it cuz of her bird !@@ friends and she's ALWAYS in my damn feed for something dumb like these fan pages...
Exhibit A

Reading someone's status and thinking 'oh shut the hell up.'

her status

&& WH0 ARE Y0U T0 TELL ME H0W T0 C0NDUCT MYSELF ??? WHY D0N'T Y0U G0 PRACTICE SAFE SEX && G0 FU*K YASELF ???! ... MY ATTITUDE IT CELIBATE; I D0N'T GIVE A FU*K -L0S0 !!!!!!!!! SIS, E, I TELL Y0U THESE INSPECT0R GADGETS ARE EVERY WHERE ! HURRY UP & GET 0FF W0RK ... UNTIL THEN -LADA FB !

0MG S0 ii WAKE UP T0 FIND 0UT ii G0T LAMES/CL0WNS PLAYIN INSPECT0R GADGET 0N HERE!!! IS IT THAT SERI0US F0R Y0U T0 L00K @ EVERTHING IM D0ING & REP0RT BACK? LMMFA0 WELL SINCE THATS J0B IMMA MAKE Y0U W0RK .... N0W G0 RUN TELL THAT!!

mind you shorty is about 23 24 and a married mother...there are worse but i have to go back to far to find them...one day her and her friens (that are still in HS) were talking about beating up some girl that works at IHOP
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom