Facebook fan pages are getting ridiculous, vol. "Getting Hugged Without Asking"

Damn, it seems to be getting worser.

I see some of my friends join like 20 groups in one day...talking bout random as stuff.

Smh, to much free time.

my cousin had a status that said she had to delete some groups because she couldnt add any more... now thats out of control

Yea like damn near most of them are true but at the same time they are so basic that its obvious.. and yea it will be the death of facebook.. I barely ever go on mine anymore anyway

i hate these things so bad
laugh.gif
some of them make me sick

Originally Posted by SC415

Damn, it seems to be getting worser.

I see some of my friends join like 20 groups in one day...talking bout random as stuff.

Smh, to much free time.

It's pretty much the worserest thing ever.

This is why I'm slowly migrating to twitter I hate seeing the same girls faces pop up 1010012 times because they joined a group 'breathing' 'eating' 'drinking' 'water' 'living' and whatever group people make up so they can feel good about getting people to join.

i couldnt agree more, this girl i know gets on and i swear she fans EVERY SINGLE one of these, ill get on and see so and so became a fan of something, and under i will see "see 38 similar stories" -__-

its always the girls with the most nonsense going on in their life that join a fan page about being to grown for haters and livin life for God type %*!!...

then in a few hours she has a status up about some BS that her bird !@@ friends all co-sign....

i swear i have a love/hate for this one girl i'm friends with...i love it cuz she's always in some BS that i laugh at i hate it cuz of her bird !@@ friends and she's ALWAYS in my damn feed for something dumb like these fan pages...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

its always the girls with the most nonsense going on in their life that join a fan page about being to grown for haters and livin life for God type %*!!...

then in a few hours she has a status up about some BS that her bird !@@ friends all co-sign....

i swear i have a love/hate for this one girl i'm friends with...i love it cuz she's always in some BS that i laugh at i hate it cuz of her bird !@@ friends and she's ALWAYS in my damn feed for something dumb like these fan pages...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

roll.gif
or what about the girls with the most ******ed quote ever, I believe from Marilyn Monroe "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I amout of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle meat my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
indifferent.gif
always the ones that are Jersey Shore-types have stuff like this plastered all over their profile...
sick.gif

freakydestroyer wrote:
letsgetit22 wrote:
cartune wrote:
Its a hustle dudes be caking off that @%%

you can get paid? How?
nerd.gif

Facebook pays people for creatin fan pages?? no way!!

No well thats not what im talking about.

Its kinda complicated but a little outline is

1. You create a "IPad Rocks" or something like "I Wish I Could Afford An IPad" group or fan page...basically watch for trends
2. Get hella people to join it. shouldnt be hard to get a million people in a couple weeks to join
3. Put a win a free Ipad link in the group
4. The link is a CPA which means every time somebody clicks and types in their email the owner of the link gets maybe 10 cents.
5. A group of a million fans lets say 25% (at the least) of them are gullible to type in their email. That owner of the group got $25,000
6. Rinse & Repeat

Some people also just sell their pages to internet marketers or corporations who want to survey your members, etc. You have to have a large numbered group though obviously

Back
Top Bottom