Facebook is planning to rebrand the company with a new name

Is Mark Zuckerberg too powerful

• Yes

Votes: 27 79.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 20.6%

• Total voters
That's one of the things that you know what it is when you see it but probably don't know the name of it. Like a tragus or aglet. But once you see an address bar you realize immediately what it is and the name makes sense.

Navigating it and understanding how it works are different, they know the former. It’s just magic to them even if they can move around an iPad at lightning speed.

Any of you with kids limit your child’s screen time?
I couldn’t imagine allowing my kid an iPad and letting him be on it all night.

Any of you with kids limit your child’s screen time?
I couldn’t imagine allowing my kid an iPad and letting him be on it all night.
my son is 8 and he had super limited exposure to tv/movies/ipad. ****ty part was that one of the schools we applied him for kindergarten had their test done on an ipad and he didn't do well. he got into our top choice so it was nbd. til this day, he doesn't play any video games except for that fitness game on the switch. movies/shows are watched together as a family. other than that, he reads or does lego or something else like that. no free use of the ipad unless doing stop motion vids etc. or homework. he actually started reading when he was 3 and his vocab is prodigious for a little kid. too bad he sucks at math. we are a little more lax with my 2 year old daughter. i put her to bed watching youtube with her. current faves include a song called i'm a pterodactyl and clips of shimmer and shine.

as far as zuck and meta goes, **** that guy. he's a piece of **** and should not have further socialization influence than he already has. he's an evil profiteering demon.

I definately limit screen time. Most programs have you in zombie mode. IF my kids watch something, its practical and educational. Currently, I got my boys (7 and under) studying dc motors. They watch vids on youtube learning how they work and once they were able to name some of their basic parts, I copped some motor kits and got them building motorized cars.

Just got gifted $200 worth of board games and art supplies. Minds WILL be stimulated in my house. Build or destroy. We building on this side.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom