Facebook Middle Name Phenomenon

Does anyone else find this !%!+ annoying?  Who started this? If you're over the age of 18, your name on facebook should not be Janet FiveStarrSwag Jones or Michael Gotkickz Smith or John Cirocallday Williams, for example. Like c'mon son, no one calls you that.  I noticed this with a lot of yall in the NT facebook group
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Herbs.

Discuss.

Never saw why people do this.

Once I saw someone named something like Michelle Superflyswaggedoutpeace Williams or something
laugh.gif
alien.gif

I dont have my real name up. When I was in the Navy I gave chicks one name and my Navy peps called me smitty. So smitty is my middle name.

I got people on my friend's list with middles names of:

She'sBack
MsFancy
QueenVee
JLo

Funny thing is...they are all black females.

It's cool if that's your nickname and people really call you that.  But you got people putting entire sentences as their middle names...
30t6p3b.gif

My lil' bro's (13) middle name on FB is Childish Gambino. He says the girls like it. smh.

Ones I can remember off the top of my head are earthangel, gotagetit, neighborknowmyname, and jwalkin

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

I got people on my friend's list with middles names of:

She'sBack
MsFancy
QueenVee
JLo

Funny thing is...they are all black females.

It's cool if that's your nickname and people really call you that.  But you got people putting entire sentences as their middle names...
30t6p3b.gif
I saw some dude w/ Moneyisthemotive as part of his first name haha

My friend's brother's name is drizzy drunklife dre Davis. He isn't on fb anymore but he use to had the craziest status'. One day I'm going to put him on blast.

Them the same people that got my mini feed looking like a damn swap meet w/ all the Nike and Jordan shoe offers....
indifferent.gif

Obviously FB couldn't stay the same but its just 
tired.gif
 at what FB has become.

I think its worst when people don't have their real names posted at all just some song lyric or some nickname they made up themselves.

Originally Posted by langfor5

Them the same people that got my mini feed looking like a damn swap meet w/ all the Nike and Jordan shoe offers....
indifferent.gif

And they the same people who find the need to insert at least one hashtag in every sentence they write on the internet
laugh.gif

Yeah, the only people I see doing it are black people and frat / sorority people.

lmao

my boy pointed out that this girl we know had a bf who middle name on FB was goodbonestructure. super smh rofl.

i don't post my real name on da FB i go by Benjamin Franklin

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Dude really wasted time out of his life to cry about something like this? 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
your name on facebook probably Patrick Gottaalotofswaggoon Bateman

let the man live

Back
Top Bottom