Facebook Privacy Issue.

Where you been dude?
Bout to start a search team for you.

Gimme your fb password Ill fix it.

Yeah I don't understand how they've done SO much to revamp their Privacy policies and yet there so many "little" things they just seem to ignore when it comes to privacy. I've manged to get rid of my entire wall but if I accept a new friend request...or do ANYTHING for that matter...it shows up on the news feed. It just got me in trouble actually.

Chick hit me with "oh so, ___ is single now so I see you added her as a friend".

%%*! you Zuckerberg.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Chick hit me with "oh so, ___ is single now so I see you added her as a friend".
roll.gif

it is annoying tho...i really don't care for half the stuff in my feed thing...especially the __ is now friends with ___ and 4 other people
eyes.gif

What are yall talking about? I can still hide my statuses from certain group/people. 

i hear you...i really dont like the fact if you on your wall you can see what the activity for example: blank is now friends with blank or blank commented on blanks status and those friends suggestions...other than that fb is ok

Originally Posted by derventa

What are yall talking about? I can still hide my statuses from certain group/people. 
Re-read the original post. This is not about statuses.

i dont really care about that. what's annoying is the "_ is friends with _ and 4 other people"

Yea i hate it now... good thing i dont have to hide anything from anybody anymore
laugh.gif

Only way is to go to your profile and manually delete all the things u dont want seen

/\ That's what we're talking about.

Do ya'll absolutely just NOT read?

who are you again? i read it and i meant i dont care if what i do gets posted on other people's feeds.

Man, ya'll ain't G with it at all... you gotta lightweight game em on facebook. A little charm, a *like* here and there, 4 messages tops... if you ain't in her text message rotation BY THEN, *+!* you doin with yo life son? FAIL

Originally Posted by oidreez

who are you again? i read it and i meant i dont care if what i do gets posted on other people's feeds.
laugh.gif
I don't think you understand. Just leave it alone man.

Had drama with the GF this past weekend cause it showed up on her news feed that I was friends with 2 new females that she had never met. Spent like 30 minutes messin' around with the privacy options but realized you still can't fully privatize everything. That's that bull #**!.

Aight man I am about to write FB and ask them to re-install this feature. I don't need folks questioning me about who's statuses I am commenting on. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by oidreez

Then why the %!+% would you participate in this thread? 

Back
Top Bottom