Facebook status for the +#+#@%+

frown.gif
frown.gif
 Your cool story got me emotional man.  

Originally Posted by Diego

Its stories like this that make me feel blessed for being literate.

OP, youve touched me in ways that I never thought I could be touched.
Oh really..........
michael-jackson-las-vegas.jpg

Originally Posted by Diego

Its stories like this that make me feel blessed for being literate.

OP, youve touched me in ways that I never thought I could be touched.
Oh really..........
michael-jackson-las-vegas.jpg

riveting tale chap however you made the fatal flaw of posting this on NT with no copyright. time to become rich off of your amazing story bro!

riveting tale chap however you made the fatal flaw of posting this on NT with no copyright. time to become rich off of your amazing story bro!

i wish i could quote the entire thread!

so many lolz in here.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ps: cool story, bro..

i wish i could quote the entire thread!

so many lolz in here.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ps: cool story, bro..

cus of you OP, I have a new outlook on life... I want to become a better person and spend 7 years in tibet...

cus of you OP, I have a new outlook on life... I want to become a better person and spend 7 years in tibet...

Originally Posted by Ground King

My fellow brother, this enticing tale of yours has intrigued me wholly; mark my words, my brethren, I will have this enrapturing narrative of yours published and will distribute it to every single one of my acquaintances in whom I have met through my travels... And I will call it, 'A Cool Story'.
This is the best so far
laugh.gif

My fellow brother, this enticing tale of yours has intrigued me wholly; mark my words, my brethren, I will have this enrapturing narrative of yours published and will distribute it to every single one of my acquaintances in whom I have met through my travels... And I will call it, 'A Cool Story'.
This is the best so far
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

niketalk

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

niketalk

Back
Top Bottom