Facebook's Honesty Box: Have you been using it and vice versa?

Have you been hit up and hitting females up on it or whatever? I keep getting invitations for it but I've been ignoring them but the curiosity is making mewant to add it or whatever. Any stories to share or anything?

add it

its truly entertaining

everyone from interested girls to salty girls whos heart you broke will be in it
roll.gif

I don't write on other ppl's, but this girl wrote on my wall and I've been tripped out trying to guess who wrote it
laugh.gif
. I'm"hoping" it's this one girl I don't know very well...but it very well could just be some ugly fat chick too...so I'm trying not to get myhopes up. I asked who she was but she hasn't responded haha

[h1]Only YOU can see these messages.
No one else![/h1]

November 12

I always wanted to get at you in highschool, i gave you the green light but you never did anything with it ;-)"

My last Honesty Box post

Yo the honesty box thing is pretty cool
Not that I use it, cuz if I got something to say I'll say it to their face, but all the #*!$# people do

i had it, and i had people write dumb stuff in there like
your such a good friend
or i used to like you, but you never asked me out
blah blah blah

while it was fun messing with people with it..

when the application 1st came out, it was poppin.
now its died down.
but i still get messages from random chicks i havent spoken to in ages.

I kept getting invitations for it so I gave it a try. I have a few convos going on, but today I get one saying I'm annoying from this chick. I already knowher intentions because I don't "annoy" too many females at all if any so yeah...trying to see who she is, she's saying I'll know tomorrowthough, this!#@@*# interesting though, I'm about to go on an honesty spree.

I've been using it to give girls compliments and anonymous comments. It's lots of fun reading their responses.

my fave app. time to check mine

as usual nothing. When it first came out, cats were straight od'ing

I deleted mine. I got some off the wall stuff...from men included.
sick.gif

sick.gif

I have one, it's cool, but I only average like a couple messages/month, and it's the same usual stuff from females. I don't write in anyone'sHonesty Box, no need to gas these females up.
laugh.gif

It was cool for the first month but nobody has written in mine for a while. Only a couple girls wrote like "you're cute", "greatfriend", blah blah. One girl had a crush but never found out who she was. Poured my heart out to a girl I am/was really feelin, she found out it was me,and.. eh.. didnt hurt but didnt help either. We're still cool.

I hate when dudes write in it. Havent got anything that would qualify as "aiyo" but seein you got a new msg and its from a dude is just, kinda like alet down..

Back
Top Bottom