Facial Chubiness

Okay so i'm a male like 5'8ish and i weigh like 130pounds. but my face is like kind of chubby looking (like pudgy). if ilose weight will i see a difference in my face at all?

Originally Posted by Kanyeeezy

Okay so i'm a male like 5'8ish and i weigh like 130pounds. but my face is like kind of chubby looking (like pudgy). if ilose weight will i see a difference in my face at all?
yes

5'8" and 130? isn't that a little skinny? i say you gain weight so that your head will be proportionate to your body..

quit lying about your height. i'm 5'10 160 and skinny all around. subtract 2 inches and 30 pounds with a pudgy face you either in dk mode or that 5'8 is tiptoes on the phonebook

and to answer your question, yeah

lollipop1.jpg

whats the rest of your body look like? do you have a lot of muscle definition or is it pudgy?

Originally Posted by m23airj0rdan23j

5'8" and 130? isn't that a little skinny? i say you gain weight so that your head will be proportionate to your body..

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

I'm guessing YNS.
roll.gif

For real though, it seems you're skinny as hell already, losing more weight might not be worth it. I think there are facial exercises you can do. Chew a lot of gum or something. 

What are you a bobblehead? What size fitted do you wear? 5'8 & a buck thirty, if you lose any more weight you might tip over.

Originally Posted by OLD SCHOOL

What are you a bobblehead? What size fitted do you wear? 5'8 & a buck thirty, if you lose any more weight you might tip over.
laugh.gif

Damn, it's almost impossible to open a personal thread on NT without getting flamed
laugh.gif

Anyways, the way your face is shaped is genetic. You'll often see skinny people with chubby faces and double chins and overweight people with skinny faces.

130 pounds is very underweight. You could probably make your face thinner by losing 5-10 pounds but losing weight isn't an option when you're a buck thirty. Maybe you could buy a topical fat burner and apply it on your face. I remember reading a thread on Bodybuilding.com with dudes that have your problem. Many of them were juicing, or overweight or they gained weight on their face while bulking and they wanted to do something about it. Many of them used topical fat burners on their faces and noticed improvements.

look at zach randolph....ppl swear he's fat, but he's got a chubby face like an offensive lineman and the legs of a junior high school student

Back
Top Bottom