Factory Store coming to south Chicago

I heard from one of the employees in Aurora that a factory store is opening in south Chicago, community of Chatham. Looked on Nikebiz and the jobs section confirmed it. Factory store coming to the city, now I don't have to drive to Aurora or Gurnee/Pleasant Prairie anymore.

good to hear, seems like this are poppin up all over....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

It's a done deal. Should be open by May 31st. Will be different as it's not in a mall, more of a stand-alone store. Not for sure of actual location as I am not too familiar with the area.

Word? Good lookin :pimp:
pimp.gif

hmm i dunno i dunno how i feel about that..hope they get decent stuff
Team Caribbean
Kidz in The Hall- School Was My Hustle
Englewood Chicagos Southside..We rock mics like tysons last fight
DA' PRESSED

^^that's the big question because it seems with everyone the midwest gets, its less and less good stuff!!!
Team midwest
repping the 312 to the 630
go ill a.k.a chicago​

this is gonna be crazy i wonder how shipments will work out, and this will be a highly popular store to visit, when im being cheap, or looking for those special steals.
check out my ebay auctions seller name is qom01 good stuff 10.5-12

Chatham Illinois.....Springfield area...like 4 hours SOUTH of Chicago!!!

Imagination doesn't consider the possibilities....it creates them.

Once again. The store is going in south Chicago, a COMMUNITY called Chatham. NOT the CITY of CHATHAM in south Illinois. Trust me, this is 100% confirmed and will open around May 31st.

Just wait until you guys find out what else Nike has planned for Chicago.
Don't expect more when you put in less work than all of them
Sneakers, it's what I do, and aside from a select few, I do it better than you.​

Lol, *brittany murphy or scarlet johanson or whoever the hell it was* I'll never tellllll *brittany murphy or scarlet johanson or whoever the hell it was*

Haha I'll ask if I can post it.
Don't expect more when you put in less work than all of them
Sneakers, it's what I do, and aside from a select few, I do it better than you.​

^^^ I hope it has something to do with a teir 0 account or something major like that but hey what's the word....can you tell us????
Team midwest
repping the 312 to the 630
go ill a.k.a chicago​

Back
Top Bottom