fafsa apps

I finished mine like 3 hrs. ago but thanks again for the reminder.
pimp.gif

Oh wow. You go to UCSD?!? Nice. I do as well.
laugh.gif

Go Tritons!

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

I can still revise it anytime afterwards right? My pops didn't give me his tax information yet.

yeah you can do that

oh my god, its tomorrow?!? anyone know if its tomorrow midnight? or... ?? the whole day u can finish ?
roll.gif
it takes like 2 hours to do it or less...I think you haveuntil 11:59 PM today

oh my god, its tomorrow?!? anyone know if its tomorrow midnight? or... ?? the whole day u can finish ?

Would I be able to fill this out even if I dont qualify for financial aid at my college right now?

Damn, I need to amend my return cause I forgot I was getting a form from my school... I have to figure something out, Im not sure if Ill still be able to do itnow
mad.gif

Originally Posted by 18key

Would I be able to fill this out even if I dont qualify for financial aid at my college right now?

YES

You should alway apply

SMH I have been cat'n on this for the longest
tired.gif

^^^ ya fill it out it cant hurt...you never no some bs might happen (loss of job or something) and you may qualify. all you would have to do is change thefafsa info and you got money

both my parents live in Taiwan and my dad hasnt done his tax information for like the past 2 years. can I just put him as unemployed for past 2 years? (whichis technically true)

good luck to everyone else gettn their free $$$

Originally Posted by Frank 7he T4nk

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Go Tritons!

Fsho lol. im a 4th year already though about to be 5th year next year
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

cant wait til i get out out of this bia lol

oh man. u dudes scared me!! >=O I'm probably not even going to a california school AND i don't qualiy for a cal grant ... (don't u have to makeless than 17k a year to be considered)

i already got a check back for $600. not registered for classes tho, tryna figure out if i should cash it or not.

Originally Posted by iLL 949

Originally Posted by Frank 7he T4nk

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Go Tritons!

Fsho lol. im a 4th year already though about to be 5th year next year
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

cant wait til i get out out of this bia lol
Haha, it's all good. Actually, I'm in the same boat as you. Super Senior status next year.
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom