FAFSA help

310king

Banned
first off .. procrastination FTL its due at midnight in cali
indifferent.gif

im stuck on this question:
Are you, or were you in legal guardianship as determined by a court in California or in your state of legal residence at the time you received the determination (question 57)?

what does that mean?
frown.gif

just click no unless you were taken away from your parents or were in a foster home or something like that

stuck again:

What is your parents' marital status as of today (question 61)?
refers to birth parents or mother and step father

thanks in advance guys!
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by KING OF ERV

^ depends on who is considered your guardian i think
mom remarried, so technically its her and my step-father right?

just put zeros on all incomes and say you live on your own.... Get it in b4 midnight and fix it later

Originally Posted by FungusFoot85

just put zeros on all incomes and say you live on your own.... Get it in b4 midnight and fix it later

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i love you guys always coming up with bomb @*+ ideas

Originally Posted by 310KiNG

Originally Posted by FungusFoot85

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i love you guys always coming up with bomb @*+ ideas
Can I just get it in by the deadline and revise it later? I didn't know I could do that.

You can definitely submit all the information and revise later. People always sitting around waiting for their parents taxes not realizing you don't needexact numbers right away. Guesstimates will work.

its due TODAY for CALI? even if its just for Community College? holy crap. thanks for the reminder!

Originally Posted by lanev0

its due TODAY for CALI? even if its just for Community College? holy crap. thanks for the reminder!
YES DUE AT MIDNIGHT IF YOU HOPE TO GET A CAL GRANT!!!

man i dont understand this stuff. i gotta around a 2.0 GPA am i still qualified?

i got it in! i just put random numbers for everything. when do i get to revise it?

Originally Posted by lanev0

i got it in! i just put random numbers for everything. when do i get to revise it?
Never. They were all kidding. You're screwed.

That'd be kind of funny.

Back
Top Bottom