FAIR TRADE? HEAT involved!

DS XI Spacejams sz10.5, DS XI Concords sz10.5 with box/card and $300 cash

for

DS 1999 IV White/Cements sz11, DS 1999 IV Black/Red sz10.5 complete with box,card,hangtags

who's losing? is the 300 cash too much or just right?

not a fair trade. either get rid of the $300 cash or heavily reduce the amount to like $50 since all the shoes in ds condition hold about the same value.

Value wise:
DS AJ XI's and the 300 adds up to about $1000-1100
DS AJ IV adds up to about 800-1000.

Keep in mind that the "DS" 1999 IV has a greater chance of not being wearable and crumbling down.

Yeh, the white/cement 4's always crack- so most likely not wearable.
I'd def scrap the +$300 cash..

$50-$100 TOPS sounds about fair.

i'd say the IVs should add cash cuz they would fall apart if worn. otherwise i think it'd be a fair trade without the 300

Pareng James

A fair trade would be the 2 Jordan XIs for the 2 Jordan IVs straight up trade and no cash involved. All 4 shoes are actually not wearable but the problem withthe 1999 IV is the midsole cracking. That's my own opinion

yeah definitely lose the 300, its a very straight up trade and you actually should have the upper hand since both of your pairs are going to be wearable.

^ Agreed. Both XI's are wearable, IV's aren't.
Trade should be straight up, IV's should put up a lil if any imo.

For future, just ask for Price Checks, and figure out whether it is a good trade on your own based on that.
Someone may be biased towards one shoe or another in the trade, and have a skewed opinion because of it.
Refer to the "Air Jordan Price List" for the DSvalue of all Jordan's.

Personally, if i had the XI's, i wouldnt trade. if its a must though, the $300 WITH the XI's is preposterous. I'd tell the guy to go fly akite.even trade or nothing.

i wouldnt even think about doing that trade. the IVs will crack, the XIs will be freshhh. if you really want to do it, dont throw up any extra cash.

Stay away ...

If your the one with the 11's KEEP EM ..u can keep em ds for another 10 years and break em out with out worrying about cracks and iv's ud be screwed myfreind [unless there for collection ]

Originally Posted by bims92

Value wise:
DS AJ XI's and the 300 adds up to about $1000-1100
DS AJ IV adds up to about 800-1000.

Keep in mind that the "DS" 1999 IV has a greater chance of not being wearable and crumbling down.

like everyone said, the 4s will crack, if you are getting rid of your 4s go ahead, the 11s are the best jordans anyways
tongue.gif

Man that is heat. I donno I would think that its either straight up or the 4s put up some cash

Back
Top Bottom