Fake CG11 Cool Grey 11s? Somethings wrong here, BOX question

I just got a size 7.5 box from a store near here. The size 7.5 box is BIGGER than my size 8.0 box that I picked up from sneakerhead at least a couple of years ago. Other than that, everything is exactly the same (except smaller size). Carbonfiber paper, carbon fiber design, quality, everything. 

Please advise. Pictures upon request. 

whats the name of the store where you got the 7.5 from. thats strange
nerd.gif
. could that sz 7.5 box be a sz 9 box. maybe the seller didnt have the actual sneaker box for the js so he used a size 9 cool grey box and maybe printed out a 7.5 label.

Last edited:
wait so ar ethese b grade or what, i'm sure its an honest mistake, they are brick and mortar and are in houston- seem like normal people and i dont want to kill their rep if 1.) im wrong or 2.) it was an honest mistake. of course if i dont get a refund or something then i'll take care of it but everything else seems right. i checked the stitching against mine. the bottom did seem icier than than normal for a couple year old shoe but the oxidation convinced me so i left the store, knowing to check back.

i think a real store has MUCH more to lose in future sales than to sell a single fake pair of cgs. if they even are.

wait so ar ethese b grade or what, i'm sure its an honest mistake, they are brick and mortar and are in houston- seem like normal people and i dont want to kill their rep if 1.) im wrong or 2.) it was an honest mistake. of course if i dont get a refund or something then i'll take care of it but everything else seems right. i checked the stitching against mine. the bottom did seem icier than than normal for a couple year old shoe but the oxidation convinced me so i left the store, knowing to check back.

i think a real store has MUCH more to lose in future sales than to sell a single fake pair of cgs. if they even are.

i keep looking at these and i dn't see what's wrong with the sole. i'm more concerned about the larger box.

They legit but since youre worried about the box take that 7.5 to a cosignment shop. those shops that sell the retros for like arm and a leg and ask for youre size 7.5 in cg11 and hopefully you brought ur 7.5 and if the box is bigger then there 7.5 then u know somethign is up With the box. Did you check around the label or compare the label with the other box. or examine the label of the 7.5 and see if it was torn off and glued back on. normally if u rip a label of a sneaker box ,theyre is a trace of rips on the side of the box.

Back
Top Bottom