FAKE CHECK: Foamposite One Cactus

Hey guys, not sure the rules on posting ebay links but I didn't see anything saying otherwise.  These definitely look like fakes right?  Check out that fake carbon fiber lol

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271177580035?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

I ask because this dude has good feedback and swears he bought them at a Nike outlet store.  Normally I wouldn't care all that much but some guys definitely fell for it.  Check what the bidding is up to!  I hate seeing people get ripped off.  There is a link to report the listing to eBay so if anyone wants to take a min I'd suggest doing that and if we blow the whistle on this guy then maybe we can help out the people that are bidding on this

As an update I tried doing the right thing and messaged the guy to tell him that they were fakes (some people possibly don't know the difference) and he told me they definitely weren't and he personally bought them at the Nike outlet and if I'm not going to bid then to take a hike pretty much.  If I were to give him the benefit of the doubt that he really did get these at a Nike outlet (I really doubt it) is it possible that someone bought some real Foams and then returned a counterfeit pair and got their money back and Nike was selling them as new in their outlet store?  That would be crazy!  I really doubt it though.  All signs point to scammer trying to make a quick buck

damn mad fake, clearly fake carbon fiber on the bottom, shape also way off typical fake foams :x clearly he lies about them bought from nike outlet :smh:

Yep I agree, if anyone sees this be sure to hit the Report Item link on the eBay page. Kind of hard to find it but if you hit cntrl+F and type in "report" you will find it

fake that sob almost got me. you should report him. he used an authentic photo for the gallery view and then he listed the knock off pair. all you have to do is compare the authentic pic to the one u first viewed.

its fake because it has that checkboard pattern, the black area isnt as shiny as the original pair it has a dull finish. stay away

fake that sob almost got me. you should report him. he used an authentic photo for the gallery view and then he listed the knock off pair. all you have to do is compare the authentic pic to the one u first viewed.
its fake because it has that checkboard pattern, the black area isnt as shiny as the original pair it has a dull finish. stay away
Yep make sure you report him. Hit the report item on the eBay listing. A few of us already have. I hate scammers

Nice looks like they took down the listing before they sold and the guy had to relist. Now his description says he was told they were bought at foot locker but might be replicas. Lol this clown told me he personally bought them at a Nike outlet. What a dbag. Nice work, glad we were able to help those people out

Back
Top Bottom