Fake Check on 2016 Space Jams

Status
Not open for further replies.
                                My brother bought these shoes on Craigslist                                                                           and think there fake,Are they fake?

They might be fake.. comparing to my pair, I don't see any peaks on the patent leather unless I'm really blind, the stitching in the insole seems to be slopply although it might be a factory defect but I doubt it. The box and sleeve seems fine to me. Can you get a clearer picture of the jump man on the heel and the bottom of the insoles?

Last edited:
No problem and quick question. Is the glue going straight down vertically or is it like a slightly slanted like diagonally?

Last edited:
The glue lines and the stitching because everything else seems fine. Here's a comparison on a pair I bought off footlocker.

View media item 2273584
The stitching on most of the pairs i've seen are smally stitched and spaced evenly. although it can be a defect like i said but I'm not sure and i doubt it.

View media item 2273582
Your pair has the little cuts on the top but has barely any spacing between them.

Hey can somebody take a picture of their of their space jams midsole for me. I would appreciate the help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom