fake DR notes to return to work

sladewilson

Banned
theres websites that have fake DRs notes that you fill in print out an give to your HR rep has anyone ever used them ?what if HR want to call the DR?

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Son, you better go to the county clinic and make some %@$@ up..
like the 25 dollar clinic ? i can say i was in a car accident then hospitilized for 1 week , but wont the clinic want proof i was hospitilized for 1 week before they sign the form ?

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

lol thought OP wanted to get fake Dominican Republic currency for work.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sladewilson

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Son, you better go to the county clinic and make some %@$@ up..
like the 25 dollar clinic ? i can say i was in a car accident then hospitilized for 1 week , but wont the clinic want proof i was hospitilized for 1 week before they sign the form ?
*takes another screenshot*

My boy once went to a walk in clinic complaing of a screwed up back. So he could get the weekend off for a concert. It worked. Walk in clinic it up or start looking for a new job

He also had some b.s. job at a restaurant. i wouldn't screw around if the job is worth it. By the sound of things its too late tho

Or you can try going to court in the morning and pick up one of those jury duty excuse notes they have laying around

Man I made the perfect doctor note and my professor went through and checked EVERYTHING. Address, doctors name and number...And I really had mono too smh. Learned as SOON as u feel any type of sickness hit up the dr..

so you took a week off just like that. Yo u better start sweet talkin ya boss cause this could go either way. Go to a clinic sayin u felt dehydrated (make sure you dont eat anything beforehand) and try to get a return to work in 2 days slip

Back
Top Bottom