Fake hair, Fake nails, Weave, Caked up face, Implants.. Vol. Is anything natural???

Originally Posted by MissKickBack

whatever!

96% of you guys don't know WTH you want. go work on your abs or something and stop typing.

Dont usually do this but... Are u guilty? U mad? Everyone has their preference. There are guys who like faked up girls too.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

lies.
just like the only two females who posted... ya'll dont' really want anyone truly Au-natural..

you want someone who doesn't go overboard with it.

i don't kno bout you, but no weave/wig, fake nails, or makeup over here...i appreciate the way a woman looks (after she brushes her teeth) early in themorning

weave should be abolished...it aint like men can walk around wit an extension...see a chick on monday and got hair down to her crack...next day she can barelyput her %%! in a ponytail
smh.gif

lies.
just like the only two females who posted... ya'll dont' really want anyone truly Au-natural..

Exactly.

If there was a girl who was more homely looking and natural right next to the one who is high maintenance and caked on make-up, it will be the one with thecaked on make-up that probably would get picked by most guys in general and in this thread. Kim Kardashian is naturally pretty because of her bigfeatures, but the men drool over her when she has caked on make-up. I am talking about face-wise here. Sometimes, I think she definetly wears too much and goesoverboard.

Ok, for the boys in here...Name me a celebrity who you find attractive and that is "natural" like the type of girl OP is talking about.

lies.

speak for yourself dirty

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

lies.

Exactly.

If there was a girl who was more homely looking and natural right next to the one who is high maintenance and caked on make-up, it will be the one with the caked on make-up that probably would get picked by most guys in general and in this thread. Kim Kardashian is naturally pretty because of her big features, but the men drool over her when she has caked on make-up. I am talking about face-wise here. Sometimes, I think she definetly wears too much and goes overboard.

Ok, for the boys in here...Name me a celebrity who you find attractive and that is "natural" like the type of girl OP is talking about.

lauryn hill!!!! alycia keys (sometimes)..

Originally Posted by jeyel

reminds me of that fresh prince ep

" I'm stuck in a basement, sittin' on a tricycle, girl gettin' on my nerves; Goin' outta my mind, I thought she was fine, don't know if her body is hers. "

laugh.gif

i like women with natural beauty they know how to keep it simple
pimp.gif

If there was a girl who was more homely looking and natural right next to the one who is high maintenance and caked on make-up, it will be the one with the caked on make-up that probably would get picked by most guys in general and in this thread.
keyword in bold...im not one of the most...cuz when u peel off their face, in the morning, there's a good chance they will look
sick.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

lies.

Exactly.

If there was a girl who was more homely looking and natural right next to the one who is high maintenance and caked on make-up, it will be the one with the caked on make-up that probably would get picked by most guys in general and in this thread. Kim Kardashian is naturally pretty because of her big features, but the men drool over her when she has caked on make-up. I am talking about face-wise here. Sometimes, I think she definetly wears too much and goes overboard.

both of them wear makeup.

im talking excessive caked up man....along with the other things i mentioned. Everything done in moderation is okay, but not like the trashy pic above is whatI'm saying Dirty

im talking excessive caked up man....along with the other things i mentioned. Everything done in moderation is okay, but not like the trashy pic above is what I'm saying Dirty

alicia cakes it on, she has acne.

both of them wear makeup.

All celebrities do. They have make-up artists. Lauryn Hill is a natural beauty though. Beyonce is a natural beauty too.

As for Alicia Keys, she is gorgeous with make-up, but she is known for bad acne. I yet have to see her without make-up.

Found a pic of Alicia...I cannot tell since she is wearing her sunglasses.

Originally Posted by maxi320

whatever!

96% of you guys don't know WTH you want. go work on your abs or something and stop typing.

Dont usually do this but... Are u guilty? U mad? Everyone has their preference. There are guys who like faked up girls too.

Guilty of wearing makeup, weaves, and acrylic nails? Are you serious with that question?????????????

It doesn't even matter so I'll keep you guessing.

Its ever so apparent that many of the males on this board are immature and confused.

Look let me help you out;

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]stop worrying[/color] about the women you DONT like. They probably get creepedout when they look at you as well. Most men dont like women who try and change them and most women are not going to change for you. Go for the chicks that fityour criteria and see if they give you the time of day. Its simple logic. Time keeps ticking and life goes on.

maxi320 wrote:

MissKickBack wrote: whatever!

Guilty of wearing makeup, weaves, and acrylic nails? Are you serious with that question?????????????

Its ever so apparent that many of the males on this board are immature and confused.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]stop worrying[/color] about the women you DONT like. They probably get creeped out when they look at you as well. Most men dont like women who try and change them and most women are not going to change for you. Go for the chicks that fit your criteria and see if they give you the time of day. Its simple logic. Time keeps ticking and life goes on.
Well we all know who thinks this thread is about them..
roll.gif

edit: the pops video
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by maxi320

whatever!

stop worrying about the women you DONT like. They probably get creeped out when they look at you as well. Most men dont like women who try and change them and most women are not going to change for you. Go for the chicks that fit your criteria and see if they give you the time of day. Its simple logic. Time keeps ticking and life goes on.

misskickback... all of that though???

yea..... i was responding to the "lies" as in we are just in denial and actually like that stuff
but you do...
like previously said... the au natural girls get no play.
it's the ones who put on makeup...to the point where you don't think it's makeup...are the ones you find attractive.

yea..... i was responding to the "lies" as in we are just in denial and actually like that stuff
but you do...
like previously said... the au natural girls get no play.
it's the ones who put on makeup...to the point where you don't think it's makeup...are the ones you find attractive.
It's a debate on how far beautification can go before it's excessive...One could even say a girl plucking her eyebrows is on a similarlevel as applying make-up..since she wasn't born like that. But we all know eyebrows make up a BIG part of a woman's mystique...as do curves and cleanhair etc..

How au naturale is too naturale ? if any .. I'ma be honest and say I like make-up..I think it's very feminine in the sense that women grow up around itand learning how to properly apply is a skill in some households..I can respect a girl with proper yet humbly applied make-up on. I like natural girls too ofcourse, everybody can...but if we wanna go fully natural then she can't straighten her hair or do her eyebrows..or wax
sick.gif
laugh.gif
. I'm bein honest about it, society sets certain standards for both sexes and sometimes beauty products are requiered. That's fine withme...but personally, I can admire a girl who takes care of her hair and body instead of just buying it out of a box [implants, WEAVE
sick.gif
]. Makeups fine with me, as long as there is a beautiful face underit...Enhancement never hurts, no extenz

And am I tripping, or are black girls getting way too flagrant with the fake-everything recently ?

Im known to be very intense at times.
laugh.gif

I remember some guy posting a picture of Janelle Monae and a lot of the guys were saying she was a no go. Yet there is a picture of another celebrity postedwith a full face on and shes a goddess. This topic comes up all the time and its in stark contrast to most of of the topics about female preference on thisboard ie: hot female friends. Like who doesn't want a girl who can hold her own when the sun comes up? Just like I would want a guy who could hold his ownin the bedroom after all the talking is done and over with.

Get it together.

i heard from a black chick that black girls' hair is fake (weave, wig etc.) 90% of the time ...is this true?

i can go for no make up at all, I appreciate natural beauty, and yea i agree with the rest of what you said.... light make up is ok, unnecessary but okay

Back
Top Bottom