Fake hair, Fake nails, Weave, Caked up face, Implants.. Vol. Is anything natural???

Originally Posted by parada45

Beyonce's hair is fake?
You must not be black
laugh.gif

Weave/tracks is fine in my book if done right (professionally). All these females running around with their homegirls handy work on their heads is not whats up

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by parada45

Beyonce's hair is fake?
You must not be black
laugh.gif

Weave/tracks is fine in my book if done right (professionally). All these females running around with their homegirls handy work on their heads is not whats up

ever put your hands through it????

Heres my thoughts.

If your face aint pretty, work on your body. No excuse to just get fat.

I'm down with au natural

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

lies.
just like the only two females who posted... ya'll dont' really want anyone truly Au-natural..

you want someone who doesn't go overboard with it.
Exactly.

If there was a girl who was more homely looking and natural right next to the one who is high maintenance and caked on make-up, it will be the one with the caked on make-up that probably would get picked by most guys in general and in this thread. Kim Kardashian is naturally pretty because of her big features, but the men drool over her when she has caked on make-up. I am talking about face-wise here. Sometimes, I think she definetly wears too much and goes overboard.

Ok, for the boys in here...Name me a celebrity who you find attractive and that is "natural" like the type of girl OP is talking about.
lauryn hill!!!! alycia keys (sometimes)..
both of them wear makeup.

yup Alicia Keys was even a spokes person for proactiv cause of her bad skin. something usually made worse when girls use too much make up to try and hide it.

Originally Posted by MissKickBack

Originally Posted by maxi320

Originally Posted by MissKickBack

whatever!

96% of you guys don't know WTH you want. go work on your abs or something and stop typing.

Dont usually do this but... Are u guilty? U mad? Everyone has their preference. There are guys who like faked up girls too.

Guilty of wearing makeup, weaves, and acrylic nails? Are you serious with that question?????????????

It doesn't even matter so I'll keep you guessing.

Its ever so apparent that many of the males on this board are immature and confused.

Look let me help you out;

stop worrying about the women you DONT like. They probably get creeped out when they look at you as well. Most men dont like women who try and change them and most women are not going to change for you. Go for the chicks that fit your criteria and see if they give you the time of day. Its simple logic. Time keeps ticking and life goes on.
Let me help you out. Coming from the "4%" of men on this board who do actually know what they want, I was defendingus. It seems like OP started this thread for us to discuss the "fakeness" whether we like it or not. If it bothers you to look at both sides of adiscussion, why even come in and bash with irrelevance? What does us working on our abs have to do with fake hair, nails and excessive makeup. And beingintense and brutally honest doesn't bother me. Just be relevant to the post.

And who said anything about changing a woman?

Coming from the fairly au naturale group a few months in I tend to get the "you would be so much prettier if you straightened your hair or got aweave" and "you should go get french nails" comments.
I drop em after that.
Never in my life have I understood the pressure on women to put more time and care into artificial products rather than what's on their own bodies and whythey succumb to it.
I'd rather focus on making what I wake up in the morning with look better and healthier.
With that said I don't believe some of you dudes complaints though. More people...yall need them.

I'm happy to see some more women allowing themselves to embrace their natural hair though, both curly and straight. I see them using weave and wigs toprotect their natural hair rather than for straightening purposes for someone elses pleasure.

I see New York was posted. She does that.
Chick has a full head of natural hair under them weaves and wigs to protect them from getting damaged by hair stylist.
New-York-1cropped.jpg

Originally Posted by jeyel

reminds me of that fresh prince ep

" I'm stuck in a basement, sittin' on a tricycle, girl gettin' on my nerves; Goin' outta my mind, I thought she was fine, don't know if her body is hers. "

laugh.gif

roll.gif
pimp.gif

i see plenty of fresh faced lookin birds....i think....
ohwell.gif

i know for a fact that some of the east asian girls (***/chinese etc) round my way have got unbelievable complexions!!

When i see one i just wanna touch them and draw on their face
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

Lauren London is fake ...
Kim K is fake ...
Cassie is fake ...
Rihanna is bomb ... (she's pretty w/o makeup .
pimp.gif
)

Most of the girls you guys post are fake ... get it together .

For the most part though , dudes know nothing about make-up , y'all don't know what y'all want .

I have yet to see a female posted that was au naturale pretty . I remember someone posted that new Beyonce DS Lite commercial saying that Beyonce was prettywithout make-up . She still had make-up on . You'll never catch a celebrity without it .

The weave thing ? Ehhhhh . Its an enhancement to features that are already there , nothing wrong with that IMO , if its done right . Its just like guys puttingcurls into their hair .

Threads like this show a lot of immaturity on NT these days though . It seems as if no-one actually steps into the real world ... they just have this taintedview on how things should be by chatting it up with males all day .

There's nothing wrong with a little make-up ... nothing wrong with getting eyebrows waxed (you guys can get shape-ups right ?) ... take a woman for what awoman is .

Dudes on NT need to grow up & stop worrying about what they don't like .. find something you do & chill out .

Back
Top Bottom