Fake hair, Fake nails, Weave, Caked up face, Implants.. Vol. Is anything natural???

I appreciate a woman that has real hair, no make up and no fake finger nails. How yall feel about this?? I think whats portrayed in the media as sexyisn't.... Girls are walking around looking like they are going to a prom..... any thoughts?

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

I appreciate a woman that has real hair, no make up and no fake finger nails. How yall feel about this?? I think whats portrayed in the media as sexy isn't.... Girls are walking around looking like they are going to a prom..... any thoughts?
pimp.gif

reminds me of that fresh prince ep

" I'm stuck in a basement, sittin' on a tricycle, girl gettin' on my nerves; Goin' outta my mind, I thought she was fine, don't knowif her body is hers. "

laugh.gif

the girls who dont do all that hardly get any play, dont call for natural when you like D's

lmaoooo @ fresh prince

Late 80s, why wouldn't they get play??? I'd rather see what I'm getting up front than to take her home and she looks like a different person afterall that crap comes off

Its only bad when its OD....

that can go for someone who is all "natural" too
laugh.gif

Its all about balance and not going overboard with it

Last time I made a thread about fake nails I got flamed beyond belief
smh.gif

These fools on NT don't know and appreciate real beauty... consumed by what they want us to believe it is.

smh.gif

Hate Fake hair. Its a complete turn off. Be proud of what you have ladies. Fake boobs, nails and gaudy makeup are sickening too. If you try too hard to lookgood it does not work.

I almost cried when I found out Beyonce and Lauryn London have fake hair. I am still in denial. They are the only ones that can slide.

i can appreciate a bit of makeup... but when you looking like a extra from star wars its a problem...as for fake hair...no good ...fake nails...i dont see whyor how this is necessary...

yea i mean, everything can be done in moderatio but chicks go over board with all those colors in their make up, eye shadow, etc....lips looking like they justcame from a chicken spot..... I mean i don't want a chick that looks like erykah badu pr anything but yall get the point

It seems to be that it is those kind of girls that get a lot of attention too. Even when I lurk the NT threads when they post pics of random girls, it is theones with a lot of make-up, colored contacts,fake eyelashes, and extensions that are quoted a lot. Some girls are high maintenance and just like to makethemselves look good like that. I do not even think a lot of men notice when girls wear too much make up, unless it is really obvious.

Originally Posted by SelfishSociety

the only thing aint fake is when you insert yourself into them walls and beat them guts up!

Im a hair grabber. It feels gross to me.

Y'all boys thought bey's hair was real???

My shorty has a tendency to cake on makeup when we are going out out... I think she looks horrible with all that glitter shiny sparkle stuff... Wash ya faceput on some lip gloss and keep it moving

lies.
just like the only two females who posted... ya'll dont' really want anyone truly Au-natural..

you want someone who doesn't go overboard with it.

Back
Top Bottom