Fake Jordan 1?

hey i found these on EBAYt i dont actually want to buy them but im sure they fake n i want to report him lol iv been reporting heaps....i just got sick ofseeing fakes everywhere so i reported like crazy..
.power seller with some bad feedback sayin he sellin fake shoes....they going for $390
have a look....they look flawless besided this one triangular shaped inperfection on the toe which is usaully wat u find on fakes
hope u can help sorry if im completely wrong

yeah im pretty sure they legit
laugh.gif

Yea you are completely wrong, these are 100% Legit, you might need to learn more about fakes before you run around and start reporting people, this dude isHella legit. might be time to find a new hobby, fakes arent going anywhere

wasnt there a thread not to long ago about legit XIII's having the small tiangle, so why wouldnt that apply to I's as well?

actually i knew defianatly that the ones i reported were fake.....would you buy a BMP pack with key chains and looks like a little kid made them
i just wasnt sure about the triangular imperfections.....i heard they meant the shoes were fake but wasnt completely sure

Back
Top Bottom