FAKE NIKE ADS ON NIKETALK?

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

Son got super upset.
Yeah, i been pissed off all day. That ad has bothered me for months though. I still cant believe they have ads for fakes on this site.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by Jfly23

Originally Posted by JRose5

We've been trying to get rid of them, but they still keep popping up.

JR5
Too bad Webber had to call that time out. I can think of lots of Carolina teams that were better than fab 5. Sorry, ive been a tarheels fan for 25 years. I remember watching that game. I still wanna meet Chris Webber one day so i can go up to him and give him the TO sign, I bet he still has nightmares about that.
you just disrespected Jrose's persona

banned
I figured i might get banned for asking about the fake ads, or the thread would be deleted. But i really dont care if i am banned from a sitethat SUPPORTS FAKES. Hopefully i dont get banned over sports trash talk, Id rather be banned for trying to get rid of the FAKE ADS.

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

Son got super upset.
Yeah, i been pissed off all day. That ad has bothered me for months though. I still cant believe they have ads for fakes on this site.
laugh.gif
Word? You mad over an internet ad? Damn, how old are you,man?

I figured i might get banned for asking about the fake ads, or the thread would be deleted. But i really dont care if i am banned from a site that SUPPORTS FAKES. Hopefully i dont get banned over sports trash talk, Id rather be banned for trying to get rid of the FAKE ADS.
You wont get banned for asking about the ads, dummy. You may get banned if you keep going around the word filter to post up some words, though
wink.gif

We've been trying to get rid of them, but they still keep popping up.

JR5
Too bad Webber had to call that time out. I can think of lots of Carolina teams that were better than fab 5. Sorry, ive been a tarheels fan for 25 years. I remember watching that game. I still wanna meet Chris Webber one day so i can go up to him and give him the TO sign, I bet he still has nightmares about that.
you just disrespected Jrose's persona

banned
I figured i might get banned for asking about the fake ads, or the thread would be deleted. But i really dont care if i am banned from a site that SUPPORTS FAKES. Hopefully i dont get banned over sports trash talk, Id rather be banned for trying to get rid of the FAKE ADS.

indifferent.gif
ISS ---->

By the way, none of us support fakes. If you'd have asked questions instead of coming to conclusions, you'd have known that the admins dont control theads, Google does (or whoever hosts them).

Originally Posted by 18key

By the way, none of us support fakes. If you'd have asked questions instead of coming to conclusions, you'd have known that the admins dont control the ads, Google does (or whoever hosts them).

Niketalk supports fake by advertising them on their website, or letting them be advertised. Whoever runs this board does control the ads, they get money fromthem. They could either find a different host, or find some different advertisers. That excuse is weak, "we dont control the ads." I dont seethose ads on other forums. Most forums i go to have no ads at all.

By the way, none of us support fakes. If you'd have asked questions instead of coming to conclusions, you'd have known that the admins dont control the ads, Google does (or whoever hosts them).

Niketalk supports fake by advertising them on their website, or letting them be advertised. Whoever runs this board does control the ads, they get money from them. They could either find a different host, or find some different advertisers. That excuse is weak, "we dont control the ads." I dont see those ads on other forums. Most forums i go to have no ads at all.
Most forums dont have the traffic NT has. I'll let one of the admins explain to you how they're looking into other ad hosting services orwhatever.

It's pretty simple on your end; if you dont like them enough that they bother you, leave.

Why you paying attention to the ads anyways? Most of them are a bunch of bs lol. If you don't like it here ISS will take you

Niketalk supports fake by advertising them on their website, or letting them be advertised. Whoever runs this board does control the ads, they get money from them. They could either find a different host, or find some different advertisers. That excuse is weak, "we dont control the ads." I dont see those ads on other forums. Most forums i go to have no ads at all.

fam, do u really care that much cause you wont be here for long. they are better than the video adds that used to be here and no one complains anymore....justscroll down and act like they arent theree.

Originally Posted by agold1002

fam, do u really care that much cause you wont be here for long. they are better than the video adds that used to be here and no one complains anymore....just scroll down and act like they arent theree.
I just think its wrong that they put those ads there. I wonder if anyone has actually bought shoes from that site, and thought they were real. Ijust dont think a forum like Niketalk, should support fakes. I really dont care, i just think its hilarous, ridiculous, and wrong. I always wondered aboutthose ads, so i figured i would ask, and state my opinion. Isnt that what forums are for?

dude is genuinely upset though
laugh.gif
you must have just got into sneakers kid
laugh.gif
, when you grow up you'll learn that its not that serious

Swear this comes up every month.
Does it matter what they are for?
They pay for hosting and the extra goes to charity.

I just think its wrong that they put those ads there. I wonder if anyone has actually bought shoes from that site, and thought they were real. I just dont think a forum like Niketalk, should support fakes. I really dont care, i just think its hilarous, ridiculous, and wrong. I always wondered about those ads, so i figured i would ask, and state my opinion. Isnt that what forums are for?

That's a perfect example for a three point thesis statement. A+

fam, do u really care that much cause you wont be here for long. they are better than the video adds that used to be here and no one complains anymore....just scroll down and act like they arent theree.
I just think its wrong that they put those ads there. I wonder if anyone has actually bought shoes from that site, and thought they were real. I just dont think a forum like Niketalk, should support fakes. I really dont care, i just think its hilarous, ridiculous, and wrong. I always wondered about those ads, so i figured i would ask, and state my opinion. Isnt that what forums are for?

i guarantee you that not one single NT member that is someone what educated has purchased from that site...

seriously
smh.gif

Man%20Nike%20Air%20Jordan%206%20Rings-019.jpg

I hate em too but if they are cutting the checks and that money is going towards positive and charitable causes ......... The Air Jordan 26's are alwaysgoing for the $50

i guarantee you that not one single NT member that is someone what educated has purchased from that site...

seriously
smh.gif

Man%20Nike%20Air%20Jordan%206%20Rings-019.jpg

O SNAP! GIMME 2 PURR!

Originally Posted by BOSS TYCOON 408

I had to write thesis papers all in high school. Guess i learned something. I forgot about thesises.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BOSS TYCOON 408

I had to write thesis papers all in high school. Guess i learned something. I forgot about thesises.
roll.gif

dont act like you out of high school
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom