FAKE NIKE ADS ON NIKETALK?

Originally Posted by agold1002

Originally Posted by Jfly23

Originally Posted by BOSS TYCOON 408

I just think its wrong that they put those ads there. I wonder if anyone has actually bought shoes from that site, and thought they were real. I just dont think a forum like Niketalk, should support fakes. I really dont care, i just think its hilarous, ridiculous, and wrong. I always wondered about those ads, so i figured i would ask, and state my opinion. Isnt that what forums are for?
That's a perfect example for a three point thesis statement. A+
I had to write thesis papers all in high school. Guess i learned something. I forgot about thesises.
roll.gif

dont act like you out of high school
laugh.gif

Its sad. I am out of high school. I actually went to the same high school as Antawn Jamison, who's shoes you have in your sig. He graduatedone year ahead of me.

Man you are totally off your rocker on this. Who cares about the ads, I don't even pay attention to them, nor does anyone else. The money helps pay for thedamn site so you can post your rambles about how you don't support fakes, and the rest goes to charity. There is nothing for you to be acting all saltyabout.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

dude is genuinely upset though
laugh.gif
you must have just got into sneakers kid
laugh.gif
, when you grow up you'll learn that its not that serious

Okay dude. I had the first pair of jordans when they came out in 85. They were sky jordans. I dont think i will ever grow up, or support fakes. I know itsnot serious. Its the internet, i just call it how i see it. Fakes are serious. I have been scammed on ebay once, and im sure others have too. I dont wearfakes, or like them. I am suprised that Niketalk supports them, they should be trying to steer people away from fakes, and getting the fake distributors shutdown.

dude, NikeTalk doesn't support fakes. The site that post's the ads is in charge of what goes up there. And you saying you bought the first pair ofJ's in 85'. Ducktales my friend, if you did you wouldn't give 2 s++++ about it cause you would know the sneaker game is played out. Welcome to thesneaker game noob, one day you will grow up and realize it really doesn't matter

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Man you are totally off your rocker on this. Who cares about the ads, I don't even pay attention to them, nor does anyone else. The money helps pay for the damn site so you can post your rambles about how you don't support fakes, and the rest goes to charity. There is nothing for you to be acting all salty about.

Guess its all about the money. Money doesnt make everything ok. I just was wondering about the ads. I have a right to my opinion. I think is ridiculousthat they advertise fakes on Niketalk. If you dont care, cool. People are salty that i even asked the question. I guess by your reasoning, if it werent forfakes, there would be no Niketalk. That is some bs.

bro, do yourself a favor and look through the Buy and Sell Forum here, tell me how many fake shoes you see there. ill wait.

dude, NikeTalk doesn't support fakes. The site that post's the ads is in charge of what goes up there. And you saying you bought the first pair of J's in 85'. Ducktales my friend, if you did you wouldn't give 2 s++++ about it cause you would know the sneaker game is played out. Welcome to the sneaker game noob, one day you will grow up and realize it really doesn't matter

Nike Talk does support fakes, by advertising them on their website, its not arguable, its a fact. There is no sneaker game, and i can tell who the noob is byyour stupid words, like ducktales. I lived in Champaign Illinois in 85. My dad went to Carolina, so we were huge Mj fans. I remember going to the store andgetting those shoes his rookie year, so does my mom. I always had jordans, from then on. Its not a game. You are the one who is played out. I will berockin Jordans when I am 90.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

bro, do yourself a favor and look through the Buy and Sell Forum here, tell me how many fake shoes you see there. ill wait.
No thanks BRO. Im talking about the ad on the front page of the forum. Count how many people have been scammed in the Buy and Sell forum. Idrather get fakes sent to me than nothing. At least i can burn the fakes.
devil.gif

dude, NikeTalk doesn't support fakes. The site that post's the ads is in charge of what goes up there. And you saying you bought the first pair of J's in 85'. Ducktales my friend, if you did you wouldn't give 2 s++++ about it cause you would know the sneaker game is played out. Welcome to the sneaker game noob, one day you will grow up and realize it really doesn't matter

Nike Talk does support fakes, by advertising them on their website, its not arguable, its a fact. There is no sneaker game, and i can tell who the noob is by your stupid words, like ducktales. I lived in Champaign Illinois in 85. My dad went to Carolina, so we were huge Mj fans. I remember going to the store and getting those shoes his rookie year, so does my mom. I always had jordans, from then on. Its not a game. You are the one who is played out. I will be rockin Jordans when I am 90.

Making you like 32 years old right now, and complaining about the damn ads that everyone (except you, I suppose) ignores as if they matter? Don't you havea wife or small child to look after instead of wasting time on Niketalk crying over dumb stuff?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Okay dude. I had the first pair of jordans when they came out in 85. They were sky jordans. I dont think i will ever grow up, or support fakes. I know its not serious. Its the internet, i just call it how i see it. Fakes are serious. I have been scammed on ebay once, and im sure others have too. I dont wear fakes, or like them. I am suprised that Niketalk supports them, they should be trying to steer people away from fakes, and getting the fake distributors shut down.

Your !$%*+@* deserved that then.

Talking bout you copped Jordans since 85, but couldnt tell real from fake.

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by innovazn2

obvious troll dont feed

you got me. Im a shiznit stirrer. But i really think its stupid to have fake ads on here. Its funny to see people defend those fake ads. And tell me thesneaker game is played out bro. And that im telling ducktales about how i had the first jordans in '85. So far ive been called fam,son, dude, kid. Niketalk is full of internet gangstas.

Originally Posted by innovazn2

obvious troll dont feed

you got me. Im a shiznit stirrer. But i really think its stupid to have fake ads on here. Its funny to see people defend those fake ads. And tell me the sneaker game is played out bro. And that im telling ducktales about how i had the first jordans in '85. So far ive been called fam,son, dude, kid. Nike talk is full of internet gangstas.

laugh.gif

Who sent you fam?

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Okay dude. I had the first pair of jordans when they came out in 85. They were sky jordans. I dont think i will ever grow up, or support fakes. I know its not serious. Its the internet, i just call it how i see it. Fakes are serious. I have been scammed on ebay once, and im sure others have too. I dont wear fakes, or like them. I am suprised that Niketalk supports them, they should be trying to steer people away from fakes, and getting the fake distributors shut down.

eyes.gif
You deserve my foot up your @+$%. It was ebay, they had real pictures, tons of feedback, and sent fakes. I knew they were fake as soon as i gotthem, they wouldnt refund.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
You deserve my foot up your @+$%. It was ebay, they had real pictures, tons of feedback, and sent fakes. I knew they were fake as soon as i got them, they wouldnt refund.

FAIL.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
You deserve my foot up your @+$%. It was ebay, they had real pictures, tons of feedback, and sent fakes. I knew they were fake as soon as i got them, they wouldnt refund.
And YOU the one saying we Internet Gangstas.

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom