FAKE NIKE ADS ON NIKETALK?

Originally Posted by Nash

Originally Posted by Jfly23

Originally Posted by airblaster503

dude, NikeTalk doesn't support fakes. The site that post's the ads is in charge of what goes up there. And you saying you bought the first pair of J's in 85'. Ducktales my friend, if you did you wouldn't give 2 s++++ about it cause you would know the sneaker game is played out. Welcome to the sneaker game noob, one day you will grow up and realize it really doesn't matter

Nike Talk does support fakes, by advertising them on their website, its not arguable, its a fact. There is no sneaker game, and i can tell who the noob is by your stupid words, like ducktales. I lived in Champaign Illinois in 85. My dad went to Carolina, so we were huge Mj fans. I remember going to the store and getting those shoes his rookie year, so does my mom. I always had jordans, from then on. Its not a game. You are the one who is played out. I will be rockin Jordans when I am 90.

Making you like 32 years old right now, and complaining about the damn ads that everyone (except you, I suppose) ignores as if they matter? Don't you have a wife or small child to look after instead of wasting time on Niketalk crying over dumb stuff?
Im not crying. Sorry i dont ignore the obvious. Your right though, it is dumb stuff that they have those ads, and I am done with this thread. Too many rules, and no cussing. No cussing allowed, but we will advertise fakes, and try and get you to buy them. If you guys dont see the irony , then imjust going crazy. I guess i shouldve just kept my thoughts too myself, no, thats what the internet is for. Screw those fake ads. Take them down. They arean eyesore

dude, NikeTalk doesn't support fakes. The site that post's the ads is in charge of what goes up there. And you saying you bought the first pair of J's in 85'. Ducktales my friend, if you did you wouldn't give 2 s++++ about it cause you would know the sneaker game is played out. Welcome to the sneaker game noob, one day you will grow up and realize it really doesn't matter

WAH WAH ADS

Making you like 32 years old right now, and complaining about the damn ads that everyone (except you, I suppose) ignores as if they matter? Don't you have a wife or small child to look after instead of wasting time on Niketalk crying over dumb stuff?
WAH WAH, ADS.
>__>
laugh.gif

Nike Talk does support fakes, by advertising them on their website, its not arguable, its a fact. There is no sneaker game, and i can tell who the noob is by your stupid words, like ducktales. I lived in Champaign Illinois in 85. My dad went to Carolina, so we were huge Mj fans. I remember going to the store and getting those shoes his rookie year, so does my mom. I always had jordans, from then on. Its not a game. You are the one who is played out. I will be rockin Jordans when I am 90.

Im not crying. Sorry i dont ignore the obvious. Your right though, it is dumb stuff that they have those ads, and I am done with this thread. Too many rules, and no cussing. No cussing allowed, but we will advertise fakes, and try and get you to buy them. If you guys dont see the irony , then im just going crazy. I guess i shouldve just kept my thoughts too myself, no, thats what the internet is for. Screw those fake ads. Take them down. They are an eyesore
roll.gif
It's a family oriented website, idiot. You likecussing on the internet? Find a board where you can do that then. Like we've said, ISS is that way =>
Get to goin, now.

If you spent any time on this site before posting this dumb thread, you'd know the admins hate these faks shoe ads the most. Hell, JRose told you himselfthey were working to get the ads fixed. So just shut the hell up and get out, troll.

Originally Posted by 3miyasaki3

Just take the L
You should take an L for the Lame youtube video i just watched. Bunch of white-boys from Idaho trying to ball. You wouldnt even get on the teamat my highschool. I guess people in Idaho havent figured out how to defend against a crossover yet. I have better competition than that at the gym by myhouse.

Just take the L
You should take an L for the Lame youtube video i just watched. Bunch of white-boys from Idaho trying to ball. You wouldnt even get on the team at my highschool. I guess people in Idaho havent figured out how to defend against a crossover yet. I have better competition than that at the gym by my house.

I thought you were done with this thread fam
eyes.gif

Just take the L
You should take an L for the Lame youtube video i just watched. Bunch of white-boys from Idaho trying to ball. You wouldnt even get on the team at my highschool. I guess people in Idaho havent figured out how to defend against a crossover yet. I have better competition than that at the gym by my house.

Dang dude going in on Idaho.

Blount thats you?
laugh.gif

Just take the L
racist?
grin.gif

Just take the L

Lol did i ever say i was good at basketball...i love basketball. I never said oh i could make YOURhigh school that you graduated from how many years ago again you bought the 85 jordans right?
I live in idaho...i know im not great at basketball but i love it. But your 30 something crying over a ad that helps out other people and coming at people forno reason. Congrats buddy you get this
indifferent.gif

Just take the L

Lol did i ever say i was good at basketball...i love basketball. I never said oh i could make YOUR high school that you graduated from how many years ago again you bought the 85 jordans right?
I live in idaho...i know im not great at basketball but i love it. But your 30 something crying over a ad that helps out other people and coming at people for no reason. Congrats buddy you get this
indifferent.gif
You came at me, told me to take the L. I assumed you meant lose. If you wanna talk !@@%, i will talk !@@% back. I love ball too, and i lovebeing 30. Damn im old. I just wanted to find out whats up with the ads, and stated my opinion that i dont like them, That is what internet is for.

I lied, you pretty quick on that video. I would get a steal on you, but you could def break my ankles a time or too. Im just bored tonight. I live inColorado, and have been snowmobiling in Idaho. You live in a beuatiful state, and i wouldnt trade it for a big city anytime.

I can't wait for Method Man to come in here and school you and kick you off this forum for being such a douche.

Back
Top Bottom