FAKE SPIZIKES!!

taking pictures of guys... smh

and the concept of fake spizikes always makes me laugh... Even the real shoe is a fake

Post this in the JB forum so you can hurry up and get banned!
This thread is stupid

Need Videogames?

Why you want me banned so bad? i did nothing to you and i bet my collection has more heat than yours. You probably only copped 10 pairs of retro 5s and signed up for NT

^^^ I don't want YOU banned... I want people LIKE you banned...

It's nothing personal... Who cares what the next man is wearing... Did I make fun of you for wearing black and yellow shoes?... No

Regarding who has more heat... You should know, before you get into a pissing contest with me... I do have a reach advantage.

Welcome to NT

This thread is stupid

Need Videogames?

<locked>
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors| ::.
.:: |Andrea Bargnani|Chris Bosh|Jose Calderon|T.J. Ford|Jorge Garbajosa|Anthony Parker| ::.​

Nothing... everything is great !!! You're an asset to our community...

And, you're right... Those are Fake spizikes... you have a keen eye for detecting fakes... you should seriously consider using your talents here in the LEGIT CHECK FORUM to help other members of NT

That's what this forum is for.... That's why I shut you down.
Posting pics of people with fake shoes for the sole purpose of humiliating them doesn't help anyone.

In fact it makes you look pathetic because I bet you didn't have the balls to say that to them.

Learn the ropes youngin' you'll do just fine.
This thread is stupid

Need Videogames?

wow yeah what's with this noob calling you out forever23 :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif

is there some back story to this that i'm missing?
on a more serious note, this is in the wrong forum and is completely useless. try posting it in the general forum where all other useless threads go. then go to the sneaker showcase forum and do a collection post so you don't have to brag about how much heat you have compared to forever23. :smile:
smile.gif
Team Pacific Northwest​

lol........ i did have the balls to tell him they were fake...... so i dont know what your talking about ..... forever23 probably has grannie heat i feel your heels man

i kinda chuckled a little bit when yuckiebrian sed forever23 copped 10 pairs all of which were retro V's
TVunit to the maxxx
BIGBEN7
DAMN!

Quote:
Why you want me banned so bad? i did nothing to you and i bet my collection has more heat than yours. You probably only copped 10 pairs of retro 5s and signed up for NT
:wow:
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ing buying shoes this year and used ya paycheck on em :smh:
smh.gif
, bragging cuz you have more ''heat'' :rofl:
roll.gif

Wanna Believe My Own Hype But Its to Untrue
-Lu

the truth is , thats really yuckiebrian in his fake spi'zikes......and p.s. i love my 5 pairs of retro V's....so much, that I have 6 pairs!
For Sale/Trade
DS Jordunk VIII size 13 $75

Wanted:
DMP XI size 12 new or used
Black Cement III size 12-12.5 new or used

and also why do you care if the guy has a pair of fake shoes??

do you also laugh at the poor when you walk past them? :rolleyes
eyes.gif

your taking a picture of someone who've you never met and posting it one a message board trying to be funny ''omg he has fake LOLLL''

no you failed :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

Wanna Believe My Own Hype But Its to Untrue
-Lu

you owe me 10 seconds.
DO NOT POST SUCH A USELESS PIECE OF CRAPS LIKE THIS.
Indohan

Acgrizzy yep thats me in those spizikes -_- and your my little brother with them beat up Shiny cement 3s (color coming off crap)

Quote:
Acgrizzy yep thats me in those spizikes -_- and your my little brother with them beat up Shiny cement 3s (color coming off crap)

There would be a better chance of me being your father except that I never screwed any prostitutes, so I guess I'm not then
For Sale/Trade
DS Jordunk VIII size 13 $75

Wanted:
DMP XI size 12 new or used
Black Cement III size 12-12.5 new or used

I screw prostitutes.....I could be his father......
HEAT SEEKER
-Fed Town Featherweights (3-2)-
-Puget Sound Crab People (4-1)-
-Seattle Starbuckers (0-0)-

Back
Top Bottom