Fakes Ruined The Brand

Yea I think when JB started making shoes that looked like fakes they shot themselves in the foot. No one take JB very serious when it comes to the shoe gameright now.

i dont think it was fakes. a major factor is because the man behind the brand is retired so they can't just market with the younger generation. I see a lotof kids rockin af1's down my way so why not combine the 2 for a shoe? Another reason is because of prices of Jordans and economy. Life is way more than buysneakers imo.

fakes contribute to the problem, but I think the numerous colorways do to. If they just stuck to the OG colorways and limited releases everything would befine.

careo24 wrote:
well.... the more ppl wear fakes, the more opportunities for the people who actually care to cop real ones

Yup, I don't care what other people want to wear more real J's for me
happy.gif

I think it's a combo of both of wat messed JB up wit the release of team jordans,fusions,& piss poor quality & as far as the fakes go ppl downhere in New Orleans rock em but it's more ppl where the real ones than the fakes but most ppl that I know that where fakes where them cuz they don'twanna pay the full price for Jays no more so they get em for the low but I never go as far as callin sumbody out for wearin fakes cuz I really could carelessif that person wears fake cuz thats all on them if they wanna look stupid & down here callin sumbody out for wearin fakes can start problems quick.

Originally Posted by GreyScaleMethod

STARZ wrote:
because we all know jordans dont sell out like they used to. i really dont think its becuase of fakes. even in dallas the shoes dont sell out. i know theres fakes in dallas but i see 1 out of 10 people wearing fakes

1 out of 10
eek.gif

Sounds like the promised land
pimp.gif

Up here it's at least 7 out of 10.

co-sign in columbus its like every corner stores in the hood sells the bogus pairs and little dope boys think they r real and u try to tell them and its likeno these are real.i always say just like your job right.

Originally Posted by GreyScaleMethod

Don't know about everywhere, but in Philly it's the same thing. Most heat I've seen in the past 5 years was a dude wearing fire red III's three weeks ago at the grocery store. Everyone has fusions and 6 rings. Stores haven't opened early here since '01.

i live in binghamton and all we have is fusions fakes and more fusions. im one of the few people that only rocks retros its sad but kids dont care about retrosthey care about fusions

POINT BLANK PERIOD! Jordan Brand Ruined Jordan Brand! I thought JB was about staying true to Michael Jordan? Obviously that was not the case, instead it wasabout high profits and inferior products. So what people were buying fakes in all their weird and sometimes CRACK colors stay true to yourself without oversaturation! OVER SATURATION KILLED JB NOT FAKES! Putting out like 15 retros in 1 month, DAMN SHAME!

its crazy i went to champs yesterday to cop tha DMP 1'S and they told me tha they only sold 2 pairs of them and they still had plenty of retro 12's butim not complaining lol

Originally Posted by royal rebellion

Ive Noticed Where Im From(St. Louis) Every Since Jordans Have Been Heavily Faked Around Here People Dont Waste There Time Buying Them Anymore, I See A Lot Of People With Fusions But Not I,II,III,IV, etc...... Back In The Day We Used To Sell Out Literally Before The Doors Open! Now The Stores Dont Even Bother To Open Early Anymore!
I'm from Columbia, MO and used to drive up to STL to cop my pairs of J's when they used to sell out like that until the fleamarkets poppedup! FAKES GALORE!
mad.gif

laugh.gif
my friend tried to say my fire red III's were fake.
smh.gif

I'm getting rid of most my j's now, time to invest elsewhere.

the most good shoes iv seen in melb aus has been true blue 3's a while ago and what my mates wear,and occasionly an odd pair of 3's 1's 8's5's or some of the newer jordans 16 onwards at the basketball courts or what i see most is Fusions pft....... and last sunday i saw a pair of fake Broyal1's, jumpman on the back and plastic air jordan wings, and some fake 5's, they had a red nike air on the back and looked like they were supposed to beblack cements, and thats all in one day

im from providence ri and there are alot of fakes out here and the fusions are wack what the
eek.gif
plus the mass production of js errr sat whats and to jb why the flood whenit is a recession why the loyal jb heads are not get what they want but u feed the people who just wear js cause they are jordans dont know any #s or colorways or what jordan was doing when he wore that # im confused with jb like i said why
ohwell.gif

In the Dallas area people really think Fake jordans are legit.

The brand sucks and will suck untill they go back to good solid retro releases. But nothing will capture us with out "nike air"
or an icey soled GR concord , or OG VI release.

you should edit your title to say "fakes ruined the brand in my city"; that's not the case everywhere else. in ohio, cats rock the fakes and theauthentic equally hard.

Back
Top Bottom