FALL 06 CEMENT AND V TEES PLUS OTHER *PICS*

:x
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Would someone care to explain the color choice on this one?

The III tees are hot.
<-------- Hoos>Chokies

Where do you steal all the shirts?
Kickz For Sale:
NDS Black/Red XI's Size 11, NDS Spacejams Size 10 ---> Link
All DS Size 11: OG Air Mid Strongs, Air Flight Huaraches, Kobe Laser 2k4 Edition ---> Link

Dammit man!
She said oh my God is that a black card. I turned around and replied why yes, but I prefer the term African American Express - Kanye West
Spit it to you say little West to little beast and make the middle west blow like the middle east, peace - Kanye West
I had a girl named sprewell cause when I tried to stop, she still made me spin - Kanye West

Quote:
This better not mean what I think it means.... if they produce that fake III colorway I'll have lost all respect for Jordan brand.
Quote:
Looks like your opinions towards JB will change in the future ...
^I really thought that JB was going to give us a second shot at the True Blue III's, too bad they are giving us some more General Release varinet III's
"i can accept failure, but I cannot accept not trying"-M.J.

the III's are my favorite pair of jordans besides the VII's...I'm love the next couple of Retro releases..
KOBE=Greatest of RIGHT NOW!

ehhh, out of those shirts, only 3 i like
S.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

121861241.jpg

WHY?!?!? THEY ARE SO UGLY
[table][tr][td]
too many shoes, too little money [tr][td]
[td]
[td]
[/td]
[/td]​
[/td]
[/tr]
[/td][/tr][/table]​

Quote:
wow them cement shirts look a lot like the undftd shirts

the reason for that is because undftd ripped off the original versions of these shirts from the first time the III's came out. these are just rehashes of stuff theyve already done at jordan brand... which is more and more how they do their business.

Back
Top Bottom