FALL 06 JORDAN PREVIEW (RETROS AND XXI) *PICS*

:wow:
eek.gif
Im at a loss for words....those fives have grown on me, i want them now...everything else i like too :pimp:
pimp.gif

S.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

Appreciate the pictures, Snuggles.

Quote:
are the IV's with the mars a GR?

Yes.

The White/Blue and White/Red IVs will be a General Release.

Aswell as Grey/Green Bean and White/Cinder Vs.

Peace
[/i]

Oh. My. God.

The Militaries and Fire Reds are both surprisingly nice. Those VII's...must have. All copped.

The V's...uh .JB? :lol:
laugh.gif
Maybe the white ones but...naaah.

XXI's...very underrated shoe. I think they'll grow on the majority.
[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
I love u yo, thanks for the pics.

I think i'll stick to buying copping the red suede XXI and for sure the gold stitched VII (I wonder what they would look like with gold laces). I was never into the mars IVs but now i really want it. Luckly I'm not into the Vs at all. What is that plastic thing on them anyway? All this plus the DMP is going to really cost alot :\
ohwell.gif

Wanted: XX Stealth or QS sz.12

whats with those IIIs? man those are horrible smh on JB
I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying.
-Michael Jordan

Wow. I've been waiting for these pics of a long time. Everything is copped. Both Vs, Steamless IIIs,XXIs,IVs. Those fire reds make me so happy I didnt get the lasers. Those will definatly sell out around me since I live in brookyln
F/S Snakeskin Air Force 1. Size 10.5 VVNDS worn for 5 minutes. Email Jonny207@yahoo.com

Quote:
What up with the Mars AJ4 Wht/Red-Black?

Limited?

Urban Accounts?

General Releases?

The White/Blue and "Mars" White/Red IVs will be a .

Aswell as Grey/Green Bean and White/Cinder Vs.

Peace
[/i]

The XXI's look like some serious hoop shoes, and the 7's.......are......just.....crazy....but aren't those the shoes that everyone was calling fake up there? Were they not the shoes in the Jordan ad?????

If so? :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ The experts!

Thanks Snuggles :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Seems as if the Grape V's will be the only V's i will cop and these are my 3rd favorite piar of Jordans, why can't we get V's in a Black/red colorway. Fire Red's and Militaries will be copped with the quickness so will those VII's.
Stop E-Snitching​

Back
Top Bottom