FALL 06 JORDAN PREVIEW (RETROS AND XXI) *PICS*

Why do only the Fire Red IV's have plastic wings? Whuts up with that??

Overall I like the black/citrus/red VII's, and both IV's. The V's are garbage IMO. What the hell you supposed to wear with some grey and lime shoes??? And the fire red V's look like they belong in a Burger King commercial.

Those III wanabes are a good looking payless shoe and thats where they belong. They better not charge more than $50 for those cheap lookin shoes. And the Team Jays are forgettable as usual.

The XXI are aight, but with the flash its kinda hard to see details. I might get them, but it depends if i have extra money.

Appreciate the pics s-mac.
s are all thugs does that make me street?
-I made this-
[/quote][/b]​

I have not seen these on the release fourm dates yet??

white/red/orange Vs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those or the Grapes one way or another I gonna be rocking some V's this summer !!!!

My thoughts exactly. I cant belive nobody else is talking about this. If the fire red can have plastic triangles why cant the miltaries. I dont understand. Please Please JB. This makes no sense to me at all. >:
mad.gif

tha last pics dat looks lik 3s r those tha mach 3s dats suppose to com out dis month??...they look ugly tho IMO SUPER SUPER plain

Quote:
My thoughts exactly. I cant belive nobody else is talking about this. If the fire red can have plastic triangles why cant the miltaries. I dont understand. Please Please JB. This makes no sense to me at all

Thats because there using up the rest of the plastic they purposly put on the UNDFT IVs to laugh at us. >:
mad.gif

But I hope they change the militaries to plastic because after looking at those fire reds and those cements in another post I realize how much better the plastic really looks. And the Vs im copping both since there my favorite jordan :smile:
smile.gif
. Its about times we get Vs
F/S Snakeskin Air Force 1. Size 10.5 VVNDS worn for 5 minutes. Email Jonny207@yahoo.com

122099814.jpg

122099816.jpg

COPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mars' are coppedx3, militaries NEED plastic, grey XXI are nice
Like i said before, if they retroed the shoe the same exact way it's all good in my book, i dont care i rather them retro them the same way this way todays generation can get an idea of what it is to own an exact replica of an og. What counts is the date inside the shoe. Also, i dont collect for "value" to hell with value. If this is the reason that those who have og's dont want exact replicas because of og value decrease, then your into this sneaker culture for money and for obvious wrong reasons. To hell with value.OGs will always hold their value.-BIGBEN1986

Quote:
Thats because there using up the rest of the plastic they purposly put on the UNDFT IVs to laugh at us.

haha.. lol

Just imagine if they had put MJ's face where Mars is on a MilitaryBlue retro done right with plastic triangle wings,no glossy lace holders and a grey suede upper instead of leather.

MilitaryBlue retro is really a White Blue retro+ IV !!!!!!!!!

06 is going to one crazy year
"lufho-means Laugh Ur Flipping Heart Out...spread the word...

Quote:
Everybod'ys saying they gona get the fire red V's, but aren't they a women release??
first off what Fire Red V's are you talking about if you are refering to the Fire Red IV's why in the hell would JB make them a women's release, they have potential to be the best selling Air Jordans of all times since many people's favorite Jordan is the IV and plus its a OG/Bulls colorway.
Stop E-Snitching​

I saw someone wearing XXI's at a party, the white/red/black colorway.
Pretty sure they were fake but couldn't get a really close look.

Talkin bout these pimp. I know they are not the real Fire/Red V's, but thats what people were calling them. Sorry for the confusion.

122099784.jpg

:wow:
eek.gif
I am lovin the grey V's and the military IV's. I don't know if I should get the fire red IV's cause I got the lazer. :rolleyes
eyes.gif

I like the plastic wings and the mars, but there is so much more heat coming out. :frown:
frown.gif
All I know is that I am going to be having a hard time keeping up with all the heat I want in '06.

I love the V's BUT not the colors I just saw here.

I'll wait to see better colorways come out, HOPEFULLY.

122099785.jpg

I changed my stance...these are crazy. :pimp:
pimp.gif

Snuggles, not to be greedy or ungrateful, but can you take some more angle pics of both XXI's? Like the bottom, back, medial side? Appreciate it if you can, if not, thanks anyway.

Back
Top Bottom