Fall 08 Nike Basketball Preview

Look for Kobe to wear those Hyper Dunks.... he didnt really like them at first...but I think they are goin to get him to wear them for a few promotions nextseason.

Thanks NTinfomaniac for the pic....

For some odd reason the Zoom Blur reminds me of these (Movin Uptempo):

7ydxa2r.jpg

Huarache 08..fire! we need the og-inspired colorway though with white, black, purple and blue, as well as the all black with a bit of blue.

After that, I'm liking the fact that these aren't retro inspired and seem to be moving forward with the sleeker, more space-agey look.

But it will take some getting used to.

Originally Posted by SlimSolejer

Look for Kobe to wear those Hyper Dunks.... he didnt really like them at first...but I think they are goin to get him to wear them for a few promotions next season.

slim, where you getting this info? and why would a top sig player rock a team shoe? not hating, i'd just like to know.
oh and i'm calling it right now, the hurrache '08s as the overall best ball shoe of '08. the hurrache line has yet to fail

^^^
UMMMMM....... TRUE BUT WILL IT KEEP UP WITH THE ZK3 13.5OZ.....? HUH?.... HUH?...... THE WORLD WILL NEVER KNOW..... UNTIL NEXT YEAR

So a bit of info about the hyperdunks

At 13 or 12 oz ( I can't remember ) they are as light or lighter than the Hyperflight.

EVERYONE will be wearing these for the upcoming Olympics... I heard even those with sig shoes.

The back WAS Mcfly inspired.

Cushioning is zoom air in the front and Lunar Foam in the back.

The side is made up of laminated Kevlar strings..."Flywire tech"

Kev

Zoom Blur reminds me a bit of Garnett 1s especially the last colorway. The shoes look promising although I'm not liking the huarache 08 that much.

The only must-cop for me is the Flight V retro, which isn't even in this post.

I'll be waiting for reviews on those others before even thinking about getting them.

Originally Posted by sole discretion

Originally Posted by SlimSolejer

Look for Kobe to wear those Hyper Dunks.... he didnt really like them at first...but I think they are goin to get him to wear them for a few promotions next season.

slim, where you getting this info? and why would a top sig player rock a team shoe? not hating, i'd just like to know.
oh and i'm calling it right now, the hurrache '08s as the overall best ball shoe of '08. the hurrache line has yet to fail
He'd be right. Nike likes to try different things to shake things up. This is one of those things.

Back
Top Bottom