FALL 2006 PREVIEW FROM SNUGGLES (AIRMAX, BASKETBALL) *PICS*

what the bloody hell has Nike done to my all time favorite Penny's!!!! When creativity goes wrong :x
sick.gif

Those all black will be copped though, Thanks Snuggs.
Stop E-Snitching​

121989794.jpg

these R4's are hot! but are they like the exact same colorway as a pair released a few years earlier, need a pair of these in my life...but fall 2006? so far from now...

Thanks for the pics. Im liking those white/blue Pip 2, kinda like the OG's minus the silver plate at the bottom. Hey Snuggs do you have any idea if were going to see the Penny 2's in the winter or if they are going to be released at all??
[/b]

Thanks for the picks snuggles....as always.

Those 95's look crazy....patent and suede? :wow:
eek.gif

I wish they would just put out a dope colorway of the TL's already >:
mad.gif

Stabs are :pimp:
pimp.gif
(but the ones with the specled sole ain't doing it for me.

". THEY AREN'T THAT SPECIAL AND THEY'LL BE ON EBAY, SO GET A JOB."

WEARING MATCHING TEES IS LAME. WEARING A TEE SHIRT YOU MADE YOURSELF IS THE LAMEST OF ALL."

WHO IS snugglesmcduggal?????????????

THENKs

upDOWNdownLEFTrightLeftrightBAselectSTART[/center]

121989779.jpg

STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP NIKE !!!DAMN how much farther are they gonna take it with this barkley line.. barkley slippers?

"I take off the Durag and chicks start waving back"
Council 4 Life
[/center]

i need stabs in my life.

what shoes should i wear next to break some necks? sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art.

Those Air Trainer 91 hybrids are Zoom Air Trainer 91 Restorations. They are the next installment of Zoom Trainer remake series, but the upper redesign could have been better.

There's also Air Trainer SC Restoration with Max Airbag for Fall 06. The grey/blue/white pair actually looks pretty good.

Damn, all those Air MAx 360 runners are real nice. Wow

On a side note, why does Nike release basic colorways of the Shox R4? Plus, the one they are releasing in the fall looks very similiar to a pair they released a while ago....

What is the 260 with the strap over the forefoot? Is it a trainer?
Buckeye Football 2005-2006

those 360s with the cloud pattern are ill

anybody else think nike should chill with the camo? Its getting to the point that 05-06 will be known as the "camo years" among nikeheads

Back
Top Bottom