FALL 2009 + + + Adidas Stan Smith x Marharishi + + + *Other Collabo Info & Catalog Scans*

Via Highsnobiety

"An interesting collaboration comes Fall 2009 between adidas and Londonbased maharishi. They chose to work on the classic Stan Smith and gave it a blue canvas upper, with dark blue leather details. Themaharishi logo appears on the heel as a white embroidery, matching further white embroidery details on the tongue."

adidas-maharishi-stan-smith-fall-2009-front.jpg

moz-screenshot-1.jpg
adidas-maharishi-stan-smith-fall-2009-4-540x315.jpg

adidas-maharishi-stan-smith-fall-2009-1.jpg

adidas-maharishi-stan-smith-fall-2009-front.jpg

adidas-maharishi-stan-smith-fall-2009-3-540x244.jpg

adidas-maharishi-stan-smith-fall-2009-2.jpg

I was wondering when pictures would finally surface. Along with the MHI collaboration, there will be anX-Large Superstar, a Porter NZA, a Nom De Guerre Forum Hi, and a Stone Island Samba. All of these including the Stan Smith MHI will drop in August this year. Here's the kicker of course---they're all limited to 500 pairs.

*EDIT* Catalog scans of the other collaborations courtesy of bilel21 . . .

Live shot of the Sambas also courtesy of bilel21 . . .

Here's the retail price for each shoe:

MHI Stan Smith: $120
X-Large Super Star: $120
Porter NZA: $150
Nom De Guerre: $150
Stone Island Samba: ???---Will not be available in the US.

^ Thanks for confirming my info with pics! I heard the Porter's might not have thelittle Porter logo on the ankle.

we're getting them...the drops are broken up into AUGUST for the X-large, Maharishi... I think NOVEMBER for the Head Porter, Nom De Guerres...
i could be wrong on the dates... but they are all this year, there's a few other collabs too...a Forum Mid with Dalek and some others...
the head porter nizza is my fave!

Back
Top Bottom