Fall 2009 Hall of Fame "HOF" Pack details...plus updated release info

i heard nike air was going to be on the bottom of the shoe instead of on the heel.

it was rumored in another post but i hope that is not true.

Well everything like I said before Checks out.... It's strange about the HOF III's though... For the Sample had Gold in them.. Oh Well.

Good hopefully its good stuff that releases especially those 13's if they do come out. Thanks for the info.

100th post took 5 years
indifferent.gif

the retro IIIs will prob be those "white cement fire red IIIs" from the Katrina auction - I think they also popped up on the flight club site.

honestly this sucks. I was looking foward to true blues. They already released a fire red iii. Even if it is the katrina iii's, who cares the true blueswouldve been so much better. sigh..

ehhh. i might go for the 3s depends how thet turn out. all im planing to get is 3 pairs of red/white 12s..

Thanks for the info....I hope JB understands at least some of the backlash against the changes that they make to the original models and produces them likethey actually give a damn instead of cheapening the name and their brand. It is great that some of these model's are on the way back....and we all knowthey will sell very well.....but will the variant-like quality continue?

%%+ i was hoping for the 6s to be here soon =(

at least pics would be nice, garbage or not

Back
Top Bottom