Fall 2009 Hall of Fame "HOF" Pack details...plus updated release info

If this is true it's gonna be a great end to a lame JB year. 3's and 6' stop it!!
pimp.gif

I hope the true blue 3's release, I pray and cross my fingers on this release. And the Hall of Fame package seem like that's going to crazy release.Can't wait to see pics.

thx for the info, really wnt to c whts really dropping~
thus far, the white cement IIIs, and HOF Is seems like a must, the XIIs and XIIIs looked interesting

dope list, sucks they moved up the nubucks because i doubt im gonna be able to convince my parents to take me to the mall two sat. mornings in a row

Im gonna have to do a lotta arguin to get the opportunity to cop all these possibilities

i was really hoping for some True Blues, but everything looks good...

Nubucks coming out on my Birthday
smile.gif

My birthday too, I already told my girl about the date change. I have been anxious for these XII's, was in college and couldn't affordthem the first time around

great info gotta wait for pics i always seem to get my hopes up when i see info drop then when i see pics i think differently

If all are true, this could be a good year for JB.
smokin.gif

Thanks for the info. holoflow.

YES!!! The real fire reds are upon us! Now is this a package or a pack? *crosses fingers in hopes that its a pack*

Originally Posted by SoleMan

YES!!! The real fire reds are upon us! Now is this a package or a pack? *crosses fingers in hopes that its a pack*

its not a pack. each will be sold separately

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

thanks man
if you get any negativity in this thread ignore it
post when you get more info
thanks again
i agree. this info sounds very promising, cant wait to see some pix. im sure they will be up soon enough

Back
Top Bottom