FALL 2010... NIKE ZOOM TERRA SERTIG (3 COLORWAYS)

As a HUGE fan of the Terra Sertig, Albis, and Humara lines of shoesfrom the mid- to late-'90's I have been long awaiting the return of this model. Unfortunately we aren't getting my favorite colorway (the forestgreen with black mesh ones) which I have been scouring the earth for in my sizefor the better part of the last 4 years.  I can't even find pics ofthem online (if you own a pair please post pics, thanks!).  Anyhow... the black/electric green pair dropping inNovember will serve as a suitable substitute for now.  I know these probably aren't grail statusfor anybody in the entire world but me, but personally I'm psyched!  By far one of the most comfortable shoes you will ever walk in. 

RETAIL IS $105.00

OCTOBER:
08625a5e02644a37e8fc342bee50ee3bdfe779e.jpg

NOVEMBER:
ba9359a2eadb6288a7afea03c60308dbcfd33c1.jpg
<<---- Sorry for the crappy scan pics, but the laces are electric green, not white.

DECEMBER:
0ee25dfe83652a71efbc57ba69f6f6a7785609b.jpg

More Holiday '10 updates will be posted tomorrow (yuku is acting super slow tonight)... not much worth noting.

Where's the yellow/blue?

If the matte silver on the third pair is 3M, i'd definitely buy.

Just remembered...I have a DS pair of the OG Terra Albis sitting around...should break that out soon.

I'm definitely copping all 3 (maybe double up in November).

I'd like to switch the laces on the 2nd pair to black and the 3rd pair to white, but I think these use the same round laces and the air terra sertig, which are really unique and hard to come by.

Originally Posted by anDown Goes Frasier

No,no,no these can go,go,go. I hope yall don't pay retail for these.

Youre buggin these are og heat right here...I need a new pair of these mine are getting worn.

e5825ede86b2e80e6385db0ad57245fbb8073d4.pjpg

: hat good info. I was lookin for some Terras on ebay the other day, my OG pair went missing
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Finessence

When will we see the Terra Albis again???? Looking for them in a 9.5 or 10:

%21BnuyZBQ%21Wk%7E%24%28KGrHqEOKjMEtkmpgdN0BLkt%21Tid-%21%7E%7E_35.JPG
Dude, you can find those at Nordstrom's Racks and outlet hash walls still....I got mine for $19.99 on the hash wall last year & they had at least 20 pairs (no lie)

67p28n.jpg

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

yea i wouldn't mind a pair of these for cheap
Co-sign...

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by Finessence

When will we see the Terra Albis again???? Looking for them in a 9.5 or 10:

%21BnuyZBQ%21Wk%7E%24%28KGrHqEOKjMEtkmpgdN0BLkt%21Tid-%21%7E%7E_35.JPG
Dude, you can find those at Nordstrom's Racks and outlet hash walls still....I got mine for $19.99 on the hash wall last year & they had at least 20 pairs (no lie)

67p28n.jpg

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

yea i wouldn't mind a pair of these for cheap
Co-sign...
pops got these joints in yellow
pimp.gif

These are the only ones that really matter (actually, the forest green OGs you mentioned were pretty sick too, but these are def. worth $110 to me, and I'd gladly pay retail if they dropped this colorway.  The other ones, the first pair looks wack, the other 2 I'd have to see in person to maybe cop on sale.  C'mon nike, make the blue/yellow joints happen!
sertig.jpg

wasnt sure about them till i saw the pic incheck posted, might have to cop the electric greens....add another shoe to november...great haha

Back
Top Bottom