Falling asleep late noon unnappreciation..

I slept from 6pm-10pm, I was dead tired after work...now I won't be tired until atleast 6am..

What to do? I've been playing mass effect 2 for a few hours now
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by derventa

I slept from 6pm-10pm, I was dead tired after work...now I won't be tired until atleast 6am..

ohwell.gif

pull an all-nighter to reset your biological clock.

I took like a 2hr nap earlier b/c my stomach felt uneasy, and now i'll be up all night.

and my sleep cycle will be off for the next couple days
smh.gif

i work in a bar ...before as a busboy so id get off at liek 4am but now i get off at 2am....mines been messed up since last summer and now, i dont fall asleep til liek 6 am...havnt been to my single 830am class for a month ahah

I got out of class on Friday and slept from 10AM-6PM. Woke up, ate dinner and then slept again from 7PM til 11AM the next morning.

Best feeling ever
pimp.gif

i hate it and when i do try to pull an all nighter i still fall asleep round noon speaking of which i need to get my a#$ to bed

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by derventa

ohwell.gif

pull an all-nighter to reset your biological clock.

i need to do that.  i always fall asleep around 5-6pm then wake up at 10pm because my contacts are still in then i can never go back to sleep until about 6am like OP.  the only reason i don't want to pull an all-nighter is because i have class all day monday, so i'd end up falling asleep in class
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom