Falling in love for the weekend (confessions)

eek.gif
phen0m and blazinRook knows what theyre talking about

And to add to what they said, OP youre selfish. What youre doing isnt right but you still do it. You dont care about this girl anymore than the others. If you did then why would you be on an internet forum arguing and explaining your actions, you would be doing your best to make things right. But instead youre trying to make this about yourself, youre trying to comfort yourself with the fact that there are other people out there like you and get that peace of mind to continue doung what you do. The only reason youre denying phenoms points is cuz you still able to convince yourself otherwise. This girl didnt shake you outta of your behaviour but she got you to doubt them. I dunno what me or anyone else can do to help you but good luck bro, karmas gonna hit you hard for this.

Originally Posted by Dropten

You know when you first start dating someone and you really start feeling them. You go out your way to do things for them and get the warm feeling when your around them. But after a while things start getting a little stale and you start finding things about them you dont like. And eventually start losing interest.

Well I hate that %@@*. I wish it could feel new all the time. So I started to fall in love for the weekends.

Ive been taking women on dates with no intensions of sex. Just a good time, with a great conversation. I listen to them, talk and just open myself up with no walls. Ive had really great dates but I usually cut it off after 2 or 3 because I know that feeling wont last forever.

A couple of weeks ago, I met this woman from online. First date was a bit awkward. She was pretty reserved and I could tell she had her wall up. We just talked for the most part getting to know each other. End of the night im taking her home, we sit in the whip for a bit small talking. She had some ultra sexy lips and I kept staring at em. I told her I wanted to kiss her but I wasnt going to. She gave me a funny look, but what ever. Next day I sent a text asking if shes still interested in talking to me. She said "yea". I just wanted to make sure so I dont waste my time. That night took her on date#2. When she came in the whip, gave her a hug and talked while we were on our way. We parked up by the restaurant and I leaned over slowly like I was attempting a kiss. But I had hidden a rose in the passenger door. She backed up a bit and I got the rose, said it was for her. She started blushing and smiled and said she never gotten flowers before(shrug). We went in the restaurant, sat down. But instead of sitting across from her I sat next to her. We got a bit closer and the conversation was great. Lots of laughs and smiles from both parties. I really started to like her and I could tell she was feelin me too. End of the night after more convo, got my kiss in, lots of hugging and closeness. Dropped her home and called it a night.

Next day we text back a forth and eventually meet up for a movie that night. She got really close, had her legs up on mine, real chill and relaxed. We smooched a bit and had a decent time. That night we had sex on some spontaneous tip. I really didnt want to and stopped in the middle of it because I know what the outcome would be. Wrapped the night up and headed home. Next day we spend together just chilling at a park enjoying the nice day by the water. She really opened up by then. I could tell she was possibly catching feelings and I began to feel a little bad for her. I knew that night I was going to let her go.

Fast>> to the end of the night. Sitting in the car. Told her I had to disapear for awhile. She had a look on her face, confused. I usually dont give any reasoning, just disapear after a few dates, but I felt I owed it to her. I told her I couldnt see her again. Her face went blank. I explained what my intentions were and didnt expect things to go this far. She just got real cold to me, said if I was done. She got out the whip and she started breaking down crying on her way to the door. I never felt so bad in my life.
tired.gif
 I had a crazy feeling on the way home. I was just blank and couldnt believe what I did. I sent her an apology text when I got home but no response. I told myself I should just leave her alone, but I text her the next morning. She was basically really cold and told me to delete her#. Then I realized she deleted her account from the dating site we met on
tired.gif

I dont know whats wrong with me NT. Im addicted to the feeling of that new love but I keep hurting people.
tired.gif

Anyone else feel this way?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

you should be upfront at date 1.. not after you've had sex.
Exactly. You need to communicate this so that no one gets hurt and everyone has fun.

Originally Posted by taymane23

Brotha I'm the exact same way with these females word for word you described how I am all the way down to tha not wanting to smash part too. I don't usually get worried with womb cause I know I can easily get it it's the emotions that intrigues me but even then emotions make me sick in a sense, for example a chick told me how much she loved me last night I had to let her know up front that I wasn't even close to loving her I did feel bad but I didn't really care deep down. It's just always wanting that freshness always wanting to see what could come of something new I guess.

Exaclty. I knew I couldnt be only that feels this way. Like you said, I can get P when ever. Ive grown out of P stage and just love a good convo,, getting to know someone, being intrigued by their lives and their minds. I feed off of that. And when their so interested in me makes me feel good too. But majority of relastionships lose that.Even if I was to commit with someone, that feeling of meeting new people will be there. And I prefer the company of wome, so who ever im with wont understand that and think im smashin.

I WONDER if these two crazed sociopaths have anything to do with bath salts and zombies....
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

It's like you're opening the faucet, and closing it just before the water comes out.

Any pics of said girl?

petezahut wrote:
eek.gif

And to add to what they said, OP youre selfish. What youre doing isnt right but you still do it. You dont care about this girl anymore than the others. If you did then why would you be on an internet forum arguing and explaining your actions, you would be doing your best to make things right. But instead youre trying to make this about yourself, youre trying to comfort yourself with the fact that there are other people out there like you and get that peace of mind to continue doung what you do. The only reason youre denying phenoms points is cuz you still able to convince yourself otherwise. This girl didnt shake you outta of your behaviour but she got you to doubt them. I dunno what me or anyone else can do to help you but good luck bro, karmas gonna hit you hard for this.
Karma can kick rocks. I dont believe in it. What I do believe is making things happen. If I want it im going to make it happen. Am I selfish? yes I am, but thats the way it is right now. Do I care if I hurt these women? Yes I do, but this last time I F'd up and started catching real feelings for this woman. There were things that happend on the dates that I didnt mention that caused these feelings to surface. She actually challenged me mentally which is my number 1 thing I look for in women. Looks are a close 2nd.
As I look deeper into things, I guess I told her the truth with the hopes of her understading me and then maybe help me and work with my situation.

Either way, I dont expect much people to understand or accept my reasoning for dates. I was just trying to see if anyone feels the way I do with the new love, infatuation feeling. It gives me a good feeling. I can tell the dopoamine starts rushing when it happens. Its like a drug.

Thing is, lots of people have ways of getting certain feelings that people dont understand. Example, ****olds. I never understood why some guys would get off by watching a black guy dig out their wife. So I researched it and read a story about this one ****. Basically that rush of emotions, hurt feeling, up and down twists of feelings causes a feeling that they like. Even though its painful to watch they like it. Personally I cant get down with that, but I can understand it. And im not going to say these people have phycological issues because the human mind works in crazy ways.
Not everyone is a "serial killer" because you cant understand their way of thinking. People are different and people should open their mind to different things as long as it doesnt hurt anyone. But unfortunetly for me I did hurt someone. And im beating myself up about it and I regret it.
But it was my mistake and I shouldnt of told her the truth, then things would of been easier on her. I thought I had it locked down, but my walls came crumbling down. So what do I do now? quit my lifestyle?, or reanalyze the structure of my plan, find where the weakness in the foundation was and rebuild it better and stronger?

to me sounds like OP is just boring...and weird lol
You saw this girl 4 days in a row for dates. IMO u do too much in the beginning. Spread out the love and you will have more successful relationships. Take the time out and actually get to know these women thru thick and thin and then u will find out what true love it. Yes that beginning love is great but it doesnt compare to being truly in love with someone.
I think your issue lies deep within and your trying to make urself feel better by trying to justify it.

I share similar sentiments OP. Although not on the same level as you (You gotta chill going out with said girl consecutive days) but I used to feel bad about hitting and quitting. However once I started telling females my intentions up front I discovered they still caught feelings and expected me to change. So at that point I decided I really didn’t care about their feelings at all anymore. Keep doing your thing.

OP do you have any friends? It sounds like you're a loner (not trying to insult you, nothing wrong with being a loner). The thing about loners is that they are perfectly content, being by themselves. What seperates them from other "normal" people in society is the fact that normal people seek the company of other people and want to share experiences (both the ups and downs) with other people. It sounds like you don't care for that part of life at all, specifically with women, you only use them for a "thrill" and dispose of them when you're done, and, although I think the serial killer metaphor was a bit extreme, it is similar to how they would engage a person, murder them for a "thrill", and move on.

As soon as you stuck your penis in her you knew it was a wrap. You sound like a predator Op. Seek help before you move on to children.

mdwst9 wrote:
You saw this girl 4 days in a row for dates. IMO u do too much in the beginning. Spread out the love and you will have more successful relationships. Take the time out and actually get to know these women thru thick and thin and then u will find out what true love it. Yes that beginning love is great but it doesnt compare to being truly in love with someone.
I think your issue lies deep within and your trying to make urself feel better by trying to justify it.
Cant do that. Gotta get it in then get out. I find flaws quickly and I get turned off easily.
Im super picky but about the wierdest things.
1- She must have some calf development. I hate women with thick thighs and twig legs. Nothing better than a women in a skirt with nice legs.
2- Must wear thongs, g-strings or boy shorts on a reg. Women who wear regular underwear no matter how "pretty" they are turn me off.
I hate panty lines. It looks tacky to me.
3- Skin. Skin must be naturally soft with minor blemishes(dont mind freckles). I dont mind stretch marks either. But it cant be on her legs(not thighs) or arms. I dont mind scars. Infact, i like them.
I hate pale skin. It just seems sickly to me and seems theyre prone to skin issues
4- Minimal make up. I go more for natural beauty. I hate make up but dont mind some eye shadow or liner. I hate lipstick and lip gloss with a passion. I like to kiss and when a woman has that *##+ on her lips I cant take it, cause it gets on mine and they gotta keep reapplying.
5- Must have decent feet, I like cute feet. I never met a girl with bad hands and I dont care if she bites her nails cause I do.
6- She must be naturally nuerturing. If im to have children with her, she needs to be motherly. I get a great feeling when I see a woman close to her children.
7- ear lobe. I dont like when there's no ear lobe and its like the ear goes straight to the neck.
8- Posture. Must have great posture. bad posture seems like weakness to me.
9- Must be physically strong. I really dislike weak women.

These are just somethings I look for. There's lots more but im not going to get into that right now.
But when I see a woman lacking in these things, I dont want to continue with them. Thing is, im not going to notice all these things in a few dates. So I dip before I do and leave with a great memory in my mind.

Do I have a problem with losing interest? Yes. "True Love' just seems so foreign to me. It really messed me up when things I used to love about my ex, I began to hate with a passion
tired.gif
. It used to feel so good at first. Kind of like when your a kid, you get that toy you always wanted, play with it for a few days, then throw it in the corner.

Originally Posted by DC SOUNDS

OP do you have any friends? It sounds like you're a loner (not trying to insult you, nothing wrong with being a loner). The thing about loners is that they are perfectly content, being by themselves. What seperates them from other "normal" people in society is the fact that normal people seek the company of other people and want to share experiences (both the ups and downs) with other people. It sounds like you don't care for that part of life at all, specifically with women, you only use them for a "thrill" and dispose of them when you're done, and, although I think the serial killer metaphor was a bit extreme, it is similar to how they would engage a person, murder them for a "thrill", and move on.
Yea im a loner for the most part. Always was. I dont have any issues socializing with people though. I just prefer quite 1on 1 type of enviroments.
As for friends, I do have some. But not close friends like I used to. Im originally from queens Ny. Grew up there and had 2 main friends id chill with. I knew them over 10 years. But we just went our seperate ways after awhile. One was on some, thug, sell drugs, smash JO type stuff and I was more into starting a fam type stuff. We clashed and I decided to wrap it up with him. Other one, hes just got weird so I wrapped that up as well. Now I live in another state which is totally different from Ny. I dont trust too many people out here cause their mentality is so different and their ignorant. 

petezahut wrote:
eek.gif

Karma can kick rocks. I dont believe in it. What I do believe is making things happen. If I want it im going to make it happen. Am I selfish? yes I am, but thats the way it is right now. Do I care if I hurt these women? Yes I do, but this last time I F'd up and started catching real feelings for this woman. There were things that happend on the dates that I didnt mention that caused these feelings to surface. She actually challenged me mentally which is my number 1 thing I look for in women. Looks are a close 2nd.
As I look deeper into things, I guess I told her the truth with the hopes of her understading me and then maybe help me and work with my situation.

Either way, I dont expect much people to understand or accept my reasoning for dates. I was just trying to see if anyone feels the way I do with the new love, infatuation feeling. It gives me a good feeling. I can tell the dopoamine starts rushing when it happens. Its like a drug.

Thing is, lots of people have ways of getting certain feelings that people dont understand. Example, ****olds. I never understood why some guys would get off by watching a black guy dig out their wife. So I researched it and read a story about this one ****. Basically that rush of emotions, hurt feeling, up and down twists of feelings causes a feeling that they like. Even though its painful to watch they like it. Personally I cant get down with that, but I can understand it. And im not going to say these people have phycological issues because the human mind works in crazy ways.
Not everyone is a "serial killer" because you cant understand their way of thinking. People are different and people should open their mind to different things as long as it doesnt hurt anyone. But unfortunetly for me I did hurt someone. And im beating myself up about it and I regret it.
But it was my mistake and I shouldnt of told her the truth, then things would of been easier on her. I thought I had it locked down, but my walls came crumbling down. So what do I do now? quit my lifestyle?, or reanalyze the structure of my plan, find where the weakness in the foundation was and rebuild it better and stronger?

My serial killer analogy was more allegorical than anything.  We want you to understand the morbid upper limit off-shoots of the behavior youre exhibiting. 

The way you are currently patterning your life, and your actions.. can go along way into sinking you further and further into the depths of the perverse thoughts you are obviously experiencing.. as seen by your "****old" research and thoughts. 

You are getting off on the extreme emotional highs and lows that other humans are encountering at your hands, in situations you "set-up".. and its a dangerous game to play.  What happens when that isnt enough? 

You are defining your actions and povs in a manner that makes you feel like "this is just me, this is how i am".. but its clearly not who you are.. its what you are doing to erase the feeling of emptiness or abandonment, or hate, or something that another human made you feel one upon a time. 

Youve already taken the game from just dissapearing from the women, to explaining in person your actions, to not allowing the girl to get over you by constantly attempting to contact her.  You are trying to force emotions and feelings from people who have no emotion for you beyond instant hope and happiness.

Understand something.. Just because there is romance, and intimacy, it doesnt neccessarily lend itself to people possesing thoughts of love or marriage or whatever your endgame is for these women desiring you is..  Love and trust and care.. is forged through experiences, and shared thoughts, and scenarios and fights.. And it wanes and it returns and you hate her, and you love her, and vice versa.. Its what makes life and love so unique.  

And its just never an overnight ordeal..you setting up a drive-in love theater, will just wear YOU thin and cause YOU anguish once realize the hard facts of these situations.  You have to stop this attention seeking behavior and findout why you are so unhappy, and find things that will bring you back to life bro.

Lastly, there isnt a anything thing with being different, as we are all wired with our own realities and quirks. you claim that you desire ever-lasting love and adulation.. but wont take the steps to actually make that a reality, when you clearly can, as you said that you possess the aesthetic gifts, and otherwise, to keep the right person intrigued..but you are unfairly robbing others of the right to feel what you are wanting to feel and it just isnt  right.. its almost vampiric.

OP, Google- Schizoid Personality Disorder. This is not Schizophrenia mind you. But you may find the read interesting.

Your prompt responses indicate an internal need for discussion, and this is a discussion board.. so we are there for you. Noone is saying youre outright nuts or off your rocker for operating in this manner.. Just certain ones of us do recognize that there is a situation in your life that you just cant get past mentally.. so maybe allow us or a professional to help you eradicate that roadblock so that you can move forth and be happy again

Originally Posted by Phen0m

My serial killer analogy was more allegorical than anything.  We want you to understand the morbid upper limit off-shoots of the behavior youre exhibiting. 

The way you are currently patterning your life, and your actions.. can go along way into sinking you further and further into the depths of the perverse thoughts you are obviously experiencing.. as seen by your "****old" research and thoughts. 

You are getting off on the extreme emotional highs and lows that other humans are encountering at your hands, in situations you "set-up".. and its a dangerous game to play.  What happens when that isnt enough? 

You are defining your actions and povs in a manner that makes you feel like "this is just me, this is how i am".. but its clearly not who you are.. its what you are doing to erase the feeling of emptiness or abandonment, or hate, or something that another human made you feel one upon a time. 

Youve already taken the game from just dissapearing from the women, to explaining in person your actions, to not allowing the girl to get over you by constantly attempting to contact her.  You are trying to force emotions and feelings from people who have no emotion for you beyond instant hope and happiness.

Understand something.. Just because there is romance, and intimacy, it doesnt neccessarily lend itself to people possesing thoughts of love or marriage or whatever your endgame is for these women desiring you is..  Love and trust and care.. is forged through experiences, and shared thoughts, and scenarios and fights.. And it wanes and it returns and you hate her, and you love her, and vice versa.. Its what makes life and love so unique.  

And its just never an overnight ordeal..you setting up a drive-in love theater, will just wear YOU thin and cause YOU anguish once realize the hard facts of these situations.  You have to stop this attention seeking behavior and findout why you are so unhappy, and find things that will bring you back to life bro.

Lastly, there isnt a anything thing with being different, as we are all wired with our own realities and quirks. you claim that you desire ever-lasting love and adulation.. but wont take the steps to actually make that a reality, when you clearly can, as you said that you possess the aesthetic gifts, and otherwise, to keep the right person intrigued..but you are unfairly robbing others of the right to feel what you are wanting to feel and it just isnt  right.. its almost vampiric.

I dont get off on the "lows". I try to avoid the lows. 

Then "who" am I? I dont let society define who I am, I make the choice. And as I said, its who I am and thats how it is right now.

Love and trust and care.. is forged through experiences, and shared thoughts, and scenarios and fights.. And it wanes and it returns and you hate her, and you love her, and vice versa.. Its what makes life and love so unique. 
Dont need that right now.

Im not unhappy. Im pretty content with my life. But im not going to lie, this last date shook me a bit. I never had an intent of hurting any of my dates in that way. I want to show them a good time and just feel that love for awhile. I felt bad for some of my dates when they began talking about past relationships. They were scarred from them. I just want to give them a different perspective on dating while I get what I want. But im not sticking around for the downs. I dont like downs and I dont do well with it.

I like the experience, I like the feeling of something new. Some people like thrill rides, jumping out of planes and getting tied up and spanked. Thats the way they are and if people think they should change it, its probably not going to happen.

Like I said. I dont want to hurt anyone. But I did this time, so I think I may change my approach. But I still want what I want

mdwst9 wrote:
Cant do that. Gotta get it in then get out. I find flaws quickly and I get turned off easily.
Im super picky but about the wierdest things.
1- She must have some calf development. I hate women with thick thighs and twig legs. Nothing better than a women in a skirt with nice legs.
2- Must wear thongs, g-strings or boy shorts on a reg. Women who wear regular underwear no matter how "pretty" they are turn me off.
I hate panty lines. It looks tacky to me.
3- Skin. Skin must be naturally soft with minor blemishes(dont mind freckles). I dont mind stretch marks either. But it cant be on her legs(not thighs) or arms. I dont mind scars. Infact, i like them.
I hate pale skin. It just seems sickly to me and seems theyre prone to skin issues
4- Minimal make up. I go more for natural beauty. I hate make up but dont mind some eye shadow or liner. I hate lipstick and lip gloss with a passion. I like to kiss and when a woman has that *##+ on her lips I cant take it, cause it gets on mine and they gotta keep reapplying.
5- Must have decent feet, I like cute feet. I never met a girl with bad hands and I dont care if she bites her nails cause I do.
6- She must be naturally nuerturing. If im to have children with her, she needs to be motherly. I get a great feeling when I see a woman close to her children.
7- ear lobe. I dont like when there's no ear lobe and its like the ear goes straight to the neck.
8- Posture. Must have great posture. bad posture seems like weakness to me.
9- Must be physically strong. I really dislike weak women.

This reads to me that you probably are a goodlooking guy.. but you clearly arent as attractive as you desire to be, you probably have, what you deem.. are a few physical flaws that you wish you could change..perhaps a few different personality characteristics.

What you are obviously looking for in a partner, is someone hardworking, cares about her appearance personally, but isnt into looking good for other people(guys)..hence the no makeup.. confident, caring and someone who is reliable and wont leave a relationship on a whim.. ie the "good with children" aspect.  Youre looking for someone older obviously, as most younger females, tend to be the opposite of a few aspects, and youre looking for someone who is overall "motherly" to you in nature.

Aside from the way you laid them out in your post.. this isnt all that abnormal.. You can find this person, if you take the time to find this person. 

But you have to keep in mind the fact that you may be so extreme in your analyzation of the opposite sex.. is because you really dont want to find females that truly suit you, because you are afraid of them not excepting in the longrun, whatever flaws it is that you are trying to hide.. beyond whats on the exterior..

Watch this movie "Love Jones" and most of your questions shall be answered.

I had the same issue, you just have to reinvent over and over again.

Phen0m wrote:
OP, Google- Schizoid Personality Disorder. This is not Schizophrenia mind you. But you may find the read interesting.

Your prompt responses indicate an internal need for discussion, and this is a discussion board.. so we are there for you. Noone is saying youre outright nuts or off your rocker for operating in this manner.. Just certain ones of us do recognize that there is a situation in your life that you just cant get past mentally.. so maybe allow us or a professional to help you eradicate that roadblock so that you can move forth and be happy again

I did a google search on this disorder. Some things sound like me, but alot dont.

1. Neither desires nor enjoys relationships or human interaction, including being part of a family--Wrong
  2. Almost always chooses solitary activities--Right, depends
  3. Has little, if any, interest in having sexual experiences with another person--Wrong
  4. Takes pleasure in few, if any, activities with other people--Right
  5. Lacks close friends or confidants other than first-degree relatives--Some what right (im a loner)
  6. Appears indifferent to the praise or criticism of others--Some what right
  7. Shows emotional coldness, detachment, or flattened affect--Wrong
It seems this disorder is mainly individuals who dont want any type of emtional attachment or bond and fear rejection.
I dont fear rejection. Ive been rejected as much as the next man and I just move on. I love emotional attachment.

Everyone wants to put a title on people. Once the research is done and they give me a "disorder" then fine. But dont come in here with your 'science daily" analysis thinking you've figured me out. I agree with some of what your saying, I dont have a problem with that. But to say I have the mind of a "serial killer" is down right disrespectful to me. Thats a very serious accusation.

Yea I do want some sort of discussion about this. I dont have an issue with taking advice and I do agree with some of what some NTers are saying anabout what deep down issues I have. Yes I fear relationship failure and get off on meeting and discovering new people. Is that really a disorder? What I do is approach it in a different manner that no one has heard of.

People are always so quick to label and throw out disorders when something or someone doesn't meet there definition of "normal."  If you read enough of those illnesses and diseases you can fall into any category of things ranging from bi-polar to having ADD.

What you are seeking is fine and there is nothing wrong with that...it is just in the manner in which you do to.  Seeking gratification in a deceitful manner and at the expense of others is a very narrow line to be dancing on.  

To each their own though....you know what's best for you. 

Phen0m wrote:

I did a google search on this disorder. Some things sound like me, but alot dont.

1. Neither desires nor enjoys relationships or human interaction, including being part of a family--Wrong
  2. Almost always chooses solitary activities--Right, depends
  3. Has little, if any, interest in having sexual experiences with another person--Wrong
  4. Takes pleasure in few, if any, activities with other people--Right
  5. Lacks close friends or confidants other than first-degree relatives--Some what right (im a loner)
  6. Appears indifferent to the praise or criticism of others--Some what right
  7. Shows emotional coldness, detachment, or flattened affect--Wrong
It seems this disorder is mainly individuals who dont want any type of emtional attachment or bond and fear rejection.
I dont fear rejection. Ive been rejected as much as the next man and I just move on. I love emotional attachment.

Everyone wants to put a title on people. Once the research is done and they give me a "disorder" then fine. But dont come in here with your 'science daily" analysis thinking you've figured me out. I agree with some of what your saying, I dont have a problem with that. But to say I have the mind of a "serial killer" is down right disrespectful to me. Thats a very serious accusation.

Yea I do want some sort of discussion about this. I dont have an issue with taking advice and I do agree with some of what some NTers are saying anabout what deep down issues I have. Yes I fear relationship failure and get off on meeting and discovering new people. Is that really a disorder? What I do is approach it in a different manner that no one has heard of.
Taking yourself out of the equation for a moment.  Perhaps my and our views could also be aimed at those who havent responded in this thread, but are quietly observing, and pehaps feeling elements of what you may be feeling?  

Or what about those non-registered lurkers who drop in on occasion.  This is a open-community message board, that anyone with knowledge of the site, has access to. 

So maybe, just maybe.. my thoughts arent aimed solely at you.. but also those who may possible be unapprised of the possible ramifications and resolutions of questionable decisions and actions that are taking place everyday in their own lives. 

You chose to make a thread on this.. Taymayne23, did not.. yet you all are seemingly one in the same(in a vaccuum).  Whomelse may be out there, that could be going through something similar and never had a chance or urging to post on it.  Sometimes people dont seek help, only because they dont know themself well enough to know that help is needed.

Back
Top Bottom