FAMILY GUY..........REALLY

I watched one of those dvd commentaries they have for episodes they said something along the line of they do it to piss people off. especially fox because foxcuts so much from their episodes they end up with a 20 minutes show and have to have about 23 minutes.So instead of putting in no plot they put in somethingthat runs way too long to fill the time.

Thanks for the vid
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

Originally Posted by UrbenYouth

Last week's episode was stupid. I didn't see this week's.

GUILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I almost died at that part.
roll.gif
roll.gif

i didnt like this week for some reason the only part i laughed was when they bust out
into a pillow fight then start wrestling and $%@ that was
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cant Nobody Stop Me

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

Originally Posted by UrbenYouth

Last week's episode was stupid. I didn't see this week's.

GUILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I almost died at that part.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Whoever said that episode was stupid is trippin', that was one of the funniest I've seen in a while...

Originally Posted by Essential1

I watched one of those dvd commentaries they have for episodes they said something along the line of they do it to piss people off. especially fox because fox cuts so much from their episodes they end up with a 20 minutes show and have to have about 23 minutes.So instead of putting in no plot they put in something that runs way too long to fill the time.
If that is true than that is just stupid. That's basically saying they can't think of anything clever anymore so when somthing gets cutrather than putting in extra work they just do something random because after all, that's Family Guy for you right? I'm not knocking your postEssential1 I just really don't like the fact that Seth claims this as a reason.

Family Guy before it got cancelled > Family Guy after it's return from cancellation.

Too many "random" jokes (e.g. This is worse than the time I had to spot Barry Bonds in the weight room, CUT TO Stewie or somebody seeing Barry Bondswith a needle, Stewie: "Oh you want me to do that, uh, no thank you) or some stupid crap like that.

Too many "songs"

And WOULD YOU STOP WITH THAT FREAKING CHICKEN, IT MAY HAVE BEEN FUNNY ONCE, IT'S NOT ANYMORE.

Yes, I'm mad. Yes, I'm hating. I don't care, this show has fallen off BIG TIME.

Originally Posted by Mw2889

I watch SP and FG, and South Park has been garb lately too.

add Madtv to that list too. (anytime you change your intro after years of keeping it, its not a good sign)
there all still beareble but dying
frown.gif

and none ofe em have the security of The Simpsons or SNL ( which boh fell off long ago) so they can be cancelled, potentially

SP > FG, even though I love both
But yeah, SP for the social commentary and satire.. And Cartman..

I agree that it was a little too long but they have been cutting to conway for a while now so its not anything new. They pushed it because of the idea thatlois was mad for so long but it didnt execute as well (and it did make it seem like they were trying to soak up airtime). Sometimes they cant get their stufftogether and things like this happen, or ideas just dont flourish as they might as hoped.

Either way, its not anything to stop watching the show over...Especially when you have a DVR!

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

Originally Posted by Mw2889

I watch SP and FG, and South Park has been garb lately too.

add Madtv to that list too. (anytime you change your intro after years of keeping it, its not a good sign)
there all still beareble but dying
frown.gif

and none ofe em have the security of The Simpsons or SNL ( which boh fell off long ago) so they can be cancelled, potentially

laugh.gif

Liar! madTV been cancelled son

Back
Top Bottom