Family Matters marathon on BET FTW!

^^^After all that he asks Eddie for a drink of water. Isn't my man Eddie the only one that still makes movies today....he stays taking Ls in movies likeSaw 6 and Next Day Air.

Originally Posted by piczon1983

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

Ruxxx wrote:

Question to the fellas though...........

Myra or Laura???
Laura

Myra. NO CONTEST. RIP
tired.gif

2873ihf.jpg

She was bad
pimp.gif

just started watching now....but I kind of dont like the final years....they went OD with the portal machine
frown.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

^^^After all that he asks Eddie for a drink of water. Isn't my man Eddie the only one that still makes movies today....he stays taking Ls in movies like Saw 6 and Next Day Air.

bruh died in Transformers also *he played Jazz*
frown.gif

I do not think it is a rumor concerning Reginald Vel Johnson aka Carl, he is indeed gay and has come out and said so. As for James Avery aka Uncle Phil I donot believe he has "come out" as being gay. To my knowledge, he has been married for quite a long time (not that they precludes him from being gay)to the Dean of Students at Occidental College( private school in Socal) that Obama attended for awhile.

If anyone can find the clip where Uncle Phil had a on Family Matters that would be awesome.

smh guess bet didnt have the rights to many episodes....they have started showin the same ones over
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom