Family Size AF1 (Fruity Pebbles)

something I wanted to have for the AboveTheClouds "We Believe" show, but didnt finish in time

painted pearl white...transparent swooshes in the colors of the soles of the Family Size LBJ IV's

my photography sucks, and I couldnt figure out how to show the LBJ logo on the sides of the shoes have a purple irridescent look to them at certain angles

for those not familiar with the shoe I based these off of...

44b8u8w.jpg

designer6qo4.jpg

Say Hi to Mickey and Goofy for me Rashard​

Real nice, love how you did the tongue and the lebron logo in the front, just not feeling the different swoosh colors.
Team Logic
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S
team 11​

the swooshes are to play off the sole colors...I wish I could make them kinda "cloudy" like the sole really is, instead of straight see through...havent figured that traick out yet.

I really like the way the logo looks when the light hits it right and you see the purple
Say Hi to Mickey and Goofy for me Rashard​

wow. all i can say. my eyes got so big when i saw these. they are real clean. nice job
Team Cincinnati​

fresh helluh nice especially the lbjs are just awesome

numbah 700

Team Wu Tang
Team Bay Area
if you want military IV's size 10.5 for only 70 dollars hit me up nagga i need to get rid of fast!

nice work as usual, i gotta step my game up .....
TEAMYANKEES
An A-BOMB from AROD
# 32
496​

one helluva job... as usual.

very nice
FS: Air Max 1 HOA sz 7.5 DS w/ BOX... PM ME

--*--SELL ME YOUR SZ 13 AIR MAXES--*--

Man had you done the translucent multi-color sole these would be crazy, but still nicely done.
You can only burn so many bridges until it's not safe on the other side... Stranded...​

great inspiration. would have like to have seen the swooshes all the same color. looks like the green swoosh contrasted best with the purple sole.
THROW YOUR SNEAKS UP!

how did you do the transparent swooshes? that's pretty ill.
peace.
and size twelve is the illest
your style is played out, like arnold wondered
what you talkin' bout, willis?

:wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
Very nice work I'd cop :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM SF GIANTS

The home of true champions