Famous People That You/Your Family/Friends know...

A few hockey players. Best friend's cousin is Trevor Linden. 
Know Mason Raymond, Clark MacArthur, Joffrey Lupul, Jay Boumeester, Cam Barker.

joe buck
vikram chatwal
mark sanchez
a few people on the forbes list.

these are all people that i personally know, or have met through friends

Very very interesting..

Don't know nobody from the US
frown.gif

Just talked to my dad. Jim Carey was in the military with my dad. They were both radio operators out of Brook Park, OH.

this is weird but my grandpa knows osama personally and my big bro worked at bape with kid cudi

My ex dated Mike Cherry for a while.

My homegirl is a lightweight video vixen (was in a Gucci video and recently in Wale's Tats on my arm video)

One of the homies used to mess with Jade from Bad Girls Club for a sex back when we were In High school.

My homie from college is pretty cool with Ree$e (use to skate also raps with Dom K)

I live in Cleveland now so I know a bunch of cats who know MGK

My cousin is Lupe.
My girl's cousin is Wale
My ex's step father is real close friends with J. Cole's mother.
Ive actually met Cole backstage on a couple of occasions and met Wale too.
Real cool peeps
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

my dads cousin was killed by john wayne gacy and i went to school with bo jacksons son when i was a kid.

my friend's brother was/is (or at least i think he still is) cool with aaron macgruder. my friend talks about him every once in a while. i went to the same high school as them.

my cousins father in England in the 60's used to sell Richard Branson records. That's how Richard started Virgin. He would buy the "black records" (i.e Reggae, Dub, etc.) at a cheaper price in the black parts of London and then go over to the white parts of town and resell the records he got from my cousins Father at a higher price. After he saved enough, he opened a recording studio and virgin records was born.

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

My cousin owned wreck shop records. I'm cool with bun b , bobbito Garcia is the homie,kid yamamoto trains at my gym sometimes. My cousin in law is tj ford.
what gym?

i dont know any famous people really.  only one is maybe Fabricio Werdum, but thats cause I train at his gym.

My dad grew up with Denzel Washington. He used to chill over his house as a kid in Mt. Vernon.

Originally Posted by M4rioL

Originally Posted by Vendetta

0ee08ycafF1Sc_5184.jpg

Friend of mine went to school with him.  Met him a couple times and the guy is hilarious.
Day [9] fan! play SC2 man
pimp.gif
? dudes hella funny in dailys and SoTG, laugh is contagious
pimp.gif
 love sc2

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

A few hockey players. Best friend's cousin is Trevor Linden. 
Know Mason Raymond, Clark MacArthur, Joffrey Lupul, Jay Boumeester, Cam Barker.
PLS give me an autograph?
frown.gif
frown.gif
One of my fave nucks

I went to school with Vanessa Bryant, our lockers were right next to each other. One time she looked at me.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

don't know any famous people
went to hs with slim thug for only a little while, he was a year ahead of me
he was pretty popular then around the city from all the mixtapes
dude stood out like crazy since he towered over mostly everyone and I think he wore an afro wig (to cover his braids since we couldn't have them at school)
and drove a big blue Cadillac with bull horns on the front

Yo you went to Smiley?

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

My cousin owned wreck shop records. I'm cool with bun b , bobbito Garcia is the homie,kid yamamoto trains at my gym sometimes. My cousin in law is tj ford.
what gym?

i dont know any famous people really.  only one is maybe Fabricio Werdum, but thats cause I train at his gym.

Lxbjj in Houston . Does fabricio try to lure you into his guard ala the reem fight.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

don't know any famous people
went to hs with slim thug for only a little while, he was a year ahead of me
he was pretty popular then around the city from all the mixtapes
dude stood out like crazy since he towered over mostly everyone and I think he wore an afro wig (to cover his braids since we couldn't have them at school)
and drove a big blue Cadillac with bull horns on the front

Yo you went to Smiley?

yep

Forgot to mention, I used to play hockey up here in Pennsylvania, and I played at the same ice rink where the Wilkes-Barre Scranton Penguins (Pittsburgh Penguins farm team) would practice at twice a week. Before one of my games, they were leaving the ice and me and my 2 friends were just in awe. They were all signing our sticks and helmets and stuff, and Marc-Andre Fleury (current Penguins goalie) had us go on the ice with him and shoot shots on him and let us score. I was only about 8 or 9 at the time, one of the coolest experiences of my life. He talked to my dad afterward and everything about how he loves to hang out with the kids at the rink and stuff like that. Really cool guy, still have a picture with him and his autograph on my old hockey stick.

My cousin is married to a football player, forgot his name. I don't watch football, didn't go to the wedding and she lives in florida so honestly idgaf.

Back
Top Bottom